Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Making 20 bux an hour.

Even that won't be enough to keep them in lattes and iPhones. The only good thing to come of it is that the li'l cretans will be paying more into Social Security and Medicare.

wildhawk1

Reaction score
Even that won't be enough to keep them in lattes and iPhones. The only good thing to come of it is that the li'l cretans will be paying more into Social Security and Medicare.

Which reminds me I'll have to thank them for my COLA raise that should be announced next week.
:slash:

Olds442

Reaction score
Making them? Yes. Selling them? Nope.
That's an honor still reserved for the unskilled worker.
we already have kiosks at mcd's. why would we change back to people?

Olds442

Reaction score
Some of us do not use the kiosk. We are adults, and we expect children, or the elderly to take our order and bring our food.
that's not happening at mcd's in o'hare bro.

i assume you haven't been to japan lately. they are a perfect example of how companies and entire countries eliminate the cashier.

these jobs will be automated out sooner than you think.

Miki Dord MJ

Reaction score
'' I think i would do a great job as the ruler of the world'', and ''she'' say how She would use missiles to overtaken the word and keep governments as hostages. As i told , playing games with AI is not good at all. Spooky

wildhawk1

Reaction score
eeb159d81112b1ae03aa86fa24395bf9f49766aaf95a810e80a8d8491632960c_1.jpg

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This kind of thing concerns me. This is not Rosie, the Jetsons' housemaid robot. This is a mock up of a very scary tool that can and will be used by our overlords to enforce their edicts upon us, and this tool will do so without thought, mercy, conscience ... just blind obedience to programming with no human emotions to hinder their directive.

The presentation like the vid in the OPs post is a conditioning session to get us to accept them and get used to their presence, and then, like boiling a frog, slowly start heating up the water, increasing their observation of us and exerting their control over us so gradually that we accept the small increments as normal, never uttering a word in opposition.

Will these robots appear to be completely human? Yes.
Will these robots be able to speak and react with the emotions of a human? Yes.
Will these robots be able to fuck and give blowjobs? Yes.
Will they be able to make @Olds442 his sammich? Yes.
But when ordered to will they rip you and your family aparat? Yes.

Magicians always want you to look at one hand to draw your attention away from the other, and this is what the magicians are letting us see. On the one hand you have Musk's prototype and research: On the other hand you have this other thing ... a sinister .gov aberration called DARPA that has surprises 10-20 years beyond what we plebs are allowed to see.

It's not tin foil if it's true.

Not good. Not good at all.
We won't get Murphy, we'll get the one on the left.

1665010430395.png

Last edited:

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One day we'll see a chain of burger shops all run by robots and shit....

It'll be named " Steve's RoboBurgers " or some silly shit like that....

Not a living soul inside.....

Each store mgr will be a badass robot named Guido, wearing an apron and holding a cigar in his mouth.... "Happy Meal my ass you little shit. You get a cheeseburger combo. Go buy your own fucking toy shithead."

He'll make millions...

Olds442

Reaction score

Each store mgr will be a badass robot named Guido, wearing an apron and holding a cigar in his mouth.... "Happy Meal my ass you little shit. You get a cheeseburger combo. Go buy your own fucking toy shithead."

He'll make millions...

so not Dex?

alskdjf;alsjkdf.JPG

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

He'll make millions...
1665064551731.png

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yep. That's how they get you...

One minute 'Sparky' is cooking Tater Tots for you in the air fryer, and the next minute ice pick lobotomy to the brain.... and the Tater Tots are burnt.... Rat bastards....

Yep. That's how they get you...

Latest Threads