New Sub - Forum Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dammit! I lost my new strings, Anyone know where I put them? Stoot, I set them on the tranny out in the carport and now they're gone...
Go to Musician's Friend and get the house brand. $2.29 a pack, and as good as Ernie Ball's. Get the econo-size. Next time a tranny makes off with your strings, you just grab another pack.

..or grab another tranny. It's up to you. We won't judge.

devin dude

Reaction score
yeah right. pull the other one. it's got bells on. I don't trust you.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

after further review, this thread ain't goin' nowhere nohow. OP ain't got what it takes to really catch fire and burn. No staying power. Short attention span. Not even a troll third class. He doesn't know the trends of the backstage well enough to get any momentum. Hell, the best parts of this thread are by folks posting random titty gifs.
I had a brief moment of hope that there would be a supernova event worth watching but now I don't believe the OP has it in him. No real outrage in the guy, he just thinks he's being funny.
Meh. Move along. Nothing to see here.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wasn't there a rumor about a Dutch rudder fad going on up in the Great White North???

Just wait until Friday & find out , waiting for @NRBQ , Friday night fights are full on....

Unless he backs down....

devin dude

Reaction score
$20 says NRBQ takes it in 3.

WOW , you gave me props , totally impressive , Now , I'm giving you a sale , if u can , 1 slab Swap Ash , light body , figured maple neck , also one slab... all the very best after market , etc....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.