New Sub - Forum Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

devin dude

Reaction score
he's around. If you're callin' him out, you need better tools.

Put a @ in front of his name, like this:

@NRBQ , Devin Dude wants to bear your children.

That ought to bring him around.

He must seriously be Tranny with capital T... Hey , really like , Real Trannies , BTW.... But , @NSRBQ is total fake , while imposing as the "real thing", Genuine Article" ...

cjpeck

Reaction score
I dunno. I might get so smothered by titties I couldn't reach the ban button..
yeah right. pull the other one. it's got bells on. I don't trust you.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

after further review, this thread ain't goin' nowhere nohow. OP ain't got what it takes to really catch fire and burn. No staying power. Short attention span. Not even a troll third class. He doesn't know the trends of the backstage well enough to get any momentum. Hell, the best parts of this thread are by folks posting random titty gifs.
I had a brief moment of hope that there would be a supernova event worth watching but now I don't believe the OP has it in him. No real outrage in the guy, he just thinks he's being funny.
Meh. Move along. Nothing to see here.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No thanks! Those 39 speed automatics of today are insane.

Make mine manual. Three pedals are better than two. Been shifting my own for ~ 33 years.
Wasn't there a rumor about a Dutch rudder fad going on up in the Great White North???

devin dude

Reaction score
No thanks! Those 39 speed automatics of today are insane.

Make mine manual. Three pedals are better than two. Been shifting my own for ~ 33 years.
Yeah , no doubt , the joint venture ELEC 10-speed auto is a bear .... Amazing thing , not easy to work on ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads