New Solar System Discovered.

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speed of light? ... random thoughts...

We may already be traveling at the speed of light. If a beam of light is traveling at the speed of light away from us, are we not traveling at the speed of light away from the beam?

If you were standing on a beam of light, moving at the speed of light, and shined a flash light. That beam from the flash light would be traveling at the speed of light away from you, but would still only be moving at the speed of light and not at 2X the speed of light for those observing you and the first beam.

I now return you, to your regularly scheduled thread.

Hack

Reaction score
God don't live in Oklahoma. There are far better places to hang out.

Hey, it's what I believe!

...and Oklahoma is God's Country (I've seen it on TV)

GibsonByBirth

Banned
Reaction score
God don't live in Oklahoma. There are far better places to hang out.

He does. I met him there. He is not that hack though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwUBAeAbVRE]YouTube - You're The Reason God Made Oklahoma-Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton[/ame]

GibsonByBirth

Banned
Reaction score

We may already be traveling at the speed of light. If a beam of light is traveling at the speed of light away from us, are we not traveling at the speed of light away from the beam?

If you were standing on a beam of light, moving at the speed of light, and shined a flash light. That beam from the flash light would be traveling at the speed of light away from you, but would still only be moving at the speed of light and not at 2X the speed of light for those observing you and the first beam.

We already had that discussion in another thread. It was before you got here.

tonebone

Reaction score
hmmm, I wonder if they got '59 Les Pauls and some old tube amps there?

Oh, and whats with the political crap being spewed?

GibsonByBirth

Banned
Reaction score

Here is the topic run into the ground. http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/bac...veling-speed-light.html?highlight=speed+light

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

tonebone

Reaction score
The right started it.

I noticed that. I've perused a few threads, and that seems to be the starting point in all of them.

Aren't there forums for that kinda crap? Free Repuglick, DummieUnderground and whatnot?

Please go to those places for that kind of garbage.

Please.

Latest Threads