New Screwless Pickguard

callmeval

Reaction score
I've always hated the way a Les Paul looks without its PG, it just looks so much classier & cooler with one on. Without a PG it reminds me of a deformed PRS

Robmosis

Reaction score
Gibson should just use the pickup rings for the HP model, so people can put it on and take it off at will, best of both worlds and no permanent drilling of holes.

Snakum

Reaction score
Screwless pickguard? Jeez. Next they'll let women drive and vote. :(

I used to pull mine to look more like Ace Frehley's Deluxe. But I think they look better with one. I kinda liked those snap-in jobbies Gibson did on a few models.

ACEit

Reaction score
Maybe Im misremembering, but didnt Gibson, or some other company, make a Les Paul pickguard that just snaps into some pickup rings?
is on 2015 models ann on the 2016 HP models.. but as I know they don't sell it as a spare part but will give you one only under gaurantee if you broke your stock one

ACEit

Reaction score
Gibson should just use the pickup rings for the HP model, so people can put it on and take it off at will, best of both worlds and no permanent drilling of holes.
it's very easy to modify every standard ring without holes... the issue is to find the pickguard with the two click tabs

Gfunk_Minor

Reaction score
First Thing I do is remove the pick guard.
Hate the things. They hide a beautiful top.

Latest Threads