New player

ninny404

Reaction score
If i take off the toggle ring that says Rhythm and Trebel... will it leave a goo? or what is holding it on?

As you can see i took off the pick guard, instantly, like... 5 seconds after i saw it, :)

But yeah... im subscribing to nextlevelguitar.com as we speak. and as soon as i get something decent, watch for a video. I also need to get a line in adapter for my laptop.

Is the hardware all pretty easy to change?

Yeah, it's just glue. I took it off as well and love it. I just rubbed the hell out of the glue with my finger tip till it was gone haha. Get's a bit warm from all the friction but gets the job done. I too think it looks way better without

If you have a flathead screwdriver, phillips screwdriver, and a wrench/socket wrench (or pliers) then you're good to go with all the hardware.

thefreak?

Reaction score
woow! awsome yur guit men i definitivly (that a word? o_O) falled in love with les paul ^^! probably gotta one soon to! i cant wait o_O I NEED A JOB!!!XD

so yu got very great stuff! keep practice! :p!

p.s: color is awsome!

Josh182

Reaction score
do you have to take the switch off, or just start peeling the ring off?

WhippingPost

Reaction score
You have to unscrew the nut that holds the switch on from the top. You will most likely have to open the switch cavity from on the rear to hold the switch as you tighten the nut back up.

Latest Threads