New player

Josh182

Reaction score
Hey guys, ive been lookin around here for awhile now, just checkin out some of your setups, you guys got some great guitars. One i didnt notice very much is a Transparent Blue Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus...

Ill have one soon! :applause:

I also ordered a Marshall 30W amp w/ foot switch.

But yeah... hope to become a frequent poster here, and ill have some pics as soon as it all arrives.

Btw, anyone know how long it takes for GC to ship stuff? I think i read their warehouse is in Kansas. And i live in St. Louis. Any ideas?

Thanks everyone!

ROCK ON!

Scooter2112

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Btw, anyone know how long it takes for GC to ship stuff? I think i read their warehouse is in Kansas. And i live in St. Louis. Any ideas?

SHould be 1 or 2 days by ground shipping. LOTS of wheat fields on that route. :rofl:

Josh182

Reaction score
Tell me about it... lol

I had to drive up to Marshall, MO the other day if you know where that is, its like 2.5 hours away from me.

Im impatient now, but im sure it will be worth the wait. :D

ninny404

Reaction score
Welcome, hope you plan to post some pictures. I, and i'm sure some others, would love to see it. Those blue Epiphones are really hot right now, everyones getting them heh.. Makes me want one (unfortunately, none for lefties)

As for Guitar Center, ground is surprisingly quick. You should have it in about 2 or 3 days. You can always check the tracking number on UPS

Josh182

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will definitly post pics, my digital cam isnt the greatest, but it will do the job for sure.

And the bad thing of ordering online...nothing goes through on sundays, so i gotta be patient and wait for tomorrow.

And let's get on Epiphone to paint them lefties blue! DISCRIMINATION! :D

ROCK ON!

ninny404

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will definitly post pics, my digital cam isnt the greatest, but it will do the job for sure.

And the bad thing of ordering online...nothing goes through on sundays, so i gotta be patient and wait for tomorrow.

And let's get on Epiphone to paint them lefties blue! DISCRIMINATION! :D

ROCK ON!

I feel your pain with having to wait through the weekend. I had to wait two weeks for Guitar Center to get my Tele in stock, plus another 3 days for it to deliver last month. Now i'm waiting on my pickups that i ordered wednesday... UPS botched the nextday shipping order and didn't start shipping until friday... So yeah, at the moment you and i are in the same boat haha.

There are so many colors i want that Epiphone doesn't make for lefties. Bright side is I have Gibson to fall back on to get my wine red Les Paul :D

Josh182

Reaction score
Wish i could afford a Gibson, but screw it, Epiphones are great anyways!

The Roost

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, lots of good info on here and remember "play all night!"

Josh182

Reaction score
Im almost afraid now... i was just told in another thread the Marshall im getting is shitty :(

lifele55

Reaction score
Ahh, don't worry about it. You'll find your spots with the amp. Plug in and enjoy!

ninny404

Reaction score
Im almost afraid now... i was just told in another thread the Marshall im getting is shitty :(

Everyone has different tastes. Base it off of what you think of it, if you like it then that's all that matters.

overdriver

Banned
Reaction score
Did not mean to scare ya welcome and remember we are all entitled to our opinions, only stated my opinion & IMO there is a world filled with shitty, crappy gear. And IMO the Marshalls you talked of are :wave: each to their own.

Josh182

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Ill learn somethin quick... post some youtube vids of it...

and ill get pics up right away!

dennistruckdriver

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, ive been lookin around here for awhile now, just checkin out some of your setups, you guys got some great guitars. One i didnt notice very much is a Transparent Blue Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus...

Ill have one soon! :applause:

I also ordered a Marshall 30W amp w/ foot switch.

But yeah... hope to become a frequent poster here, and ill have some pics as soon as it all arrives.

Thanks everyone!

ROCK ON!

St. Louis? Cool! I live just south of the Meramec River in Jefferson County! Maybe you can show me some stuff more than the few chords I know!
Rock on, regardless!

Josh182

Reaction score
St. Louis? Cool! I live just south of the Meramec River in Jefferson County! Maybe you can show me some stuff more than the few chords I know!
Rock on, regardless!

Ah cool, rock on man.

Im actually from a small (ish) town... Washington, i just say St. Louis to save the explanation.

And i guarantee you know more than me, im just learning really.

ROCK ON !

grozza

Reaction score
not that i've been a member for very long but, welcome!
cant wait to see the trans blue when you get her :thumb:

Latest Threads