New Pedal Day

Davey Rock

Reaction score
My buddy and coworker gifted me this MXR EVH Phase 90 today. It was on his late step dad's pedal board. Very honored to have received it. I'll be spending the weekend getting to know this pedal.:slash:
View attachment 562539
Never sell it man. Sentimental value has more worth than money ever will. I’ve got a 2008 epi les Paul custom given to me by grandparents (grandmother passed), a 2016 modern player plus tele (given by cousin), a 2014 epi dove pro acoustic (given by great grandad), a non well known bass guitar (given by cousins daughters boyfriend), a boss katana 100 (given by cousin who gave me tele), and a peavey studio 40 (given by uncle, the father of cousin who gave tele and boss katana) as well as some pedals that my grandparents, great grandad and I have bought for myself.
I’ll never sell nothing. I’ve got two pedal from my great grandad from Dan electro not worth 20$ even in good condition, and I’ll never sell them even if given me a thousand dollar bill. Little do most know, that grand could be gone by time the sun goes down, but those pedals, those amps, those guitars, those memories? Those are forever. Forever. Cherish it brother. Maybe one day you’ll pass it down to your great grandson. At that time, worth thousands of dollars probably. Will it matter? No. Because the love surrounding that tiny little metal box is worth more than all the money in the world. Much more than all the gold and diamonds of this world could supply. Always hold on brother. Always hold on. :yesway:

marc1kim

Reaction score
I've been having fun with it . It's a great pedal to have, especially on a small pedal board. I'm surprised how it simulates other effects.
Resized_20210925_122256.jpeg

marc1kim

Reaction score
Never sell it man. Sentimental value has more worth than money ever will. I’ve got a 2008 epi les Paul custom given to me by grandparents (grandmother passed), a 2016 modern player plus tele (given by cousin), a 2014 epi dove pro acoustic (given by great grandad), a non well known bass guitar (given by cousins daughters boyfriend), a boss katana 100 (given by cousin who gave me tele), and a peavey studio 40 (given by uncle, the father of cousin who gave tele and boss katana) as well as some pedals that my grandparents, great grandad and I have bought for myself.
I’ll never sell nothing. I’ve got two pedal from my great grandad from Dan electro not worth 20$ even in good condition, and I’ll never sell them even if given me a thousand dollar bill. Little do most know, that grand could be gone by time the sun goes down, but those pedals, those amps, those guitars, those memories? Those are forever. Forever. Cherish it brother. Maybe one day you’ll pass it down to your great grandson. At that time, worth thousands of dollars probably. Will it matter? No. Because the love surrounding that tiny little metal box is worth more than all the money in the world. Much more than all the gold and diamonds of this world could supply. Always hold on brother. Always hold on. :yesway:
I hear you Bro. I've been gifted a lot of gear. Most recently an 87 SG Special, and a Satriani Vox Wah, definitely keeping those. I'm really digging the EVH Phase 90, I'm hoping to pick up my Buddy's Step Dad's 68 SG Melody Maker as well, but I'll need a good amount of money to offer for that one
Resized_20210719_165713(1).jpeg

Attachments

Davey Rock

Reaction score
I hear you Bro. I've been gifted a lot of gear. Most recently an 87 SG Special, and a Satriani Vox Wah, definitely keeping those. I'm really digging the EVH Phase 90, I'm hoping to pick up my Buddy's Step Dad's 68 SG Melody Maker as well, but I'll need a good amount of money to offer for that one
View attachment 562679
Heck yea man go for it. That sg melody is a beaut.

Latest Threads