New Pedal Day...

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ech, the xp pedals are exceptions that test the rule. Nothing more.

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Cool. You get one of those and get used to using batteries and then buy a Mooer and get mad like OP has.

I'm (well, partly) not just messing about this, of course - there's a targeted move away from battery power by a fair few manufacturers. Mooer, all their other names, (I think) the new mini pedal wedonotname?

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Also they don't count AT ALL and you know it, you southern arsehole

Brocko

Reaction score
At least if he bought some of those red witch pedals, his trip to Radio Shack wouldn't have been in vain.....

bugg

Reaction score
You guys are just pissed because mine is smaller than yours.

Mine will always be smaller than yours.

Barnaby

Reaction score
I'm not aware of any pedals (other than those that have oddball power requirements) that ship with a power adapter.
Should I mention at this point that several of the EHX pedals I've bought came with adapters, like the POG2 and the Superego? Also, so did my Flashback and a few others, like a couple of Vox and Korg ones. They all run on standard 9V. I think a Zoom pedal I bought has a power adapter too.

Still, I've never had a power supply come with a mini pedal.

Kalz

Reaction score
EHX, Vox, and Korg are pretty much in that "oddball" category for power as far as what they draw. Only TC product that came with an adapter, for me, was the Nova series.

MUSTANGCAT

Reaction score
EHX Soul Food comes with a power supply. As a rule must don't come with a power supply is the point being stressed I feel.

GibsonKramer

The Three G's
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't remember the last pedal I bought, that came with an adapter.

EXCEPT the EHX Soul Food. None of my TC pedals did (PolyTune - returned, PolyTune 2 Noir, Flashback, Ditto - returned, HOF). However, I've bought a lot of used pedals over the years, so...

And I probably won't ever use the one from EHX. Have both a 1 Spot, and 1 Spot Pro CS-7