New Musician's Friend Exclusive 1960 Reissues?

coldengray

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So I was just surfing MF and stumbled upon two new (I think?) 1960 Reissues: A "Deep Bourbon Burst" and an "Autumn Burst". Price point is $3299. Not all the pics will load, which leads me to believe this is a new product? There is no mention of VOS or Gloss. Oh and these come with reflectors. I wonder if these have any special serial number indication like the G0/R0 from Guitar Center? Regardless, looks to be lots of bang for the buck here.

Anyone have any info?

KenG

Reaction score
No but they are plain tops so you're getting a much better price than the plus ones. These would have the really slim 60's necks onthem I'd think as well. I wouldn't want anything less chunky than my V2 but that's just me.

ChBaker801

Reaction score
So I was just surfing MF and stumbled upon two new (I think?) 1960 Reissues: A "Deep Bourbon Burst" and an "Autumn Burst". Price point is $3299. Not all the pics will load, which leads me to believe this is a new product? There is no mention of VOS or Gloss. Oh and these come with reflectors. I wonder if these have any special serial number indication like the G0/R0 from Guitar Center? Regardless, looks to be lots of bang for the buck here.

Anyone have any info?

Hey coldengray,

I work at MF. If you have questions on [MOD EDIT:] Rule Violation then I recommend giving our PRG team a call. They can answer any questions you have and even play the guitar for you on the phone.

Ph: 1-877-737-3781

[MOD EDIT:] Rule Violation

coldengray

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
MF posting in this thread....Sam Ash posting in another thread. Both joined this month. Weird?

Latest Threads