New LP Cases a with Accurate Pink Cases

guitardon

Reaction score
God Of Thunder just posted about the more accurate new cases with the correct pink lining. I went to see where to get one and everywhere including Gibson has the purple lining only. Anyone know what’s the deal? Is Gibson holding back and not making them available? I like them and could care less about the hype of how they don’t protect the guitar, my original on my original 58 case I had in 77 was beat but it worked just fine. Plus I almost never take the case out when I play. I use a case with a shoulder strap, I never leave mine laying around in a club. Those late night places have cost many a guitar players having their beauty walking off when you ain’t looking. Why do I want one? Simply cause I do!

so who has them?

Lex

Reaction score
You mean like this one listed at Mark's? Scroll down and you will see a listing for a Reissue Lifton case. It has a pink-ish interior.

goldtop0

Reaction score
You mean like this one listed at Mark's? Scroll down and you will see a listing for a Reissue Lifton case. It has a pink-ish interior.

That's a good look. My cases are for '13 LPs and I'd describe them as crimson.
It'd also be great if Gibson did some Cali Girl cases :cool:

guitardon

Reaction score
Thanks I’ll check it out although I’m having second thoughts about selling my aged one. I have to think about. Marks price is incredible. Thanks again, good eye!

Reactions: Lex

Armenfish

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks I’ll check it out although I’m having second thoughts about selling my aged one. I have to think about. Marks price is incredible. Thanks again, good eye!
I could be interested in your aged one if you decide to sell it :)

guitardon

Reaction score
I could be interested in your aged one if you decide to sell it :)
Hi Armenian, please pm me. It’s a tough call I like both but can’t afford to keep more than one and also don’t have space. Send me your contact info and I’ll let you know what I decide. My inclination is to sell it to you. My Brazilian isn’t aged so it makes more sense to have the more accurate pink with my more accurate Brazilian.

guitardon

Reaction score
Hey Lex and Goldtop0 for the tip. I’m gonna grab one of the cases at Marks Guitar loft and decide once I get it whether I keep the aged one or sell it. So anyone interested in an age one stay tuned. If I like the new one 80% will make me happy enough. I know they’re not an exact reproduction but dang I don’t have an exact 59 Les Paul either.

Latest Threads