New Here!

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
I mean really, who gives a fvck?

If you have to announce an arrival or departure, you are not all that and no one really cares, nor is it funny.

Just sayin'

12watt

Reaction score
Jeez man, I don't even know where to start with this.

Reactions: Who

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Lemme take a break from my usual pattern of absolute douchebaggery and just say it's really nice to see some familiar faces on this forum. Also it's nice to see that people will still answer this question with uninspired and predictable players. Buncha dorks.
Now listen up, ya snivelling heap of parrot droppings!

There's one guitar player who exceeds all others. Prick has tone to die for, vibrato that shits on your very soul, and solo construction that has you taking yer cock out of yer kecks!

So listen up - solo starts at 1:08. You will never be the same after you hear it. Even @Tim Fezziwig bows to the sheer audacious skills of this guy. Put yer head between yer legs and kiss yer arse goodbye after listening to this!

:dude: :naughty:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

There's one guitar player who exceeds all others. Prick has tone to die for, vibrato that shits on your very soul, and solo construction that has you taking yer cock out of yer kecks!

So listen up - solo starts at 1:08. You will never be the same after you hear it. Even @Tim Fezziwig bows to the sheer audacious skills of this guy. Put yer head between yer legs and kiss yer arse goodbye after listening to this!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

oh my god. This thread is making me so nostalgic. Vasco, I had almost forgotten how entertaining your insidious wrong-handed mind can be!

smk506

Reaction score

What in the unholy trout mask fucking fuck was that?!

I kinda liked it.

Latest Threads