New Here!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I'm taking a nice hot bubble bath,who will I be thinking about? TOOOOOMMMMYYYY BBBBLLLLLuuuuuunnnddderrsssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....

He gets so mad when I call him that....TOUGH TITTIES!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Holy S,I accidentally put TOMMY BLUNDERS on ignore....I look for thread...OH NO....TOMMY went NUKE...I almost had to go to Fb and look up his real name....you want to know his real name?No go ,you people would crap if you knew who BLUNDERS really is.

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the forum just got....um...well...... welcome back Mr. Thunders. :)

I Break Things

Reaction score
Not sure what's *really* going on in this thread, so I'll answer literally...

Jimi Hendrix and Frank Iero. Jim Root is pretty cool too. Can't forget B.B. King either. John Frusciante and Josh Klinghoffer are good. Kurt Cobain kicked ass.

Why are you trying to make me choose favorites?!

Scooter2112

Reaction score
pondcaster, - I can't - it won't fit on the screen- TT is a LEGIT HEAVYWEIGHT HEEL, we were going to have a match-actually with his "baby brother"-who is also a HEAVYWEIGHT---I was going to drive down/up to Ohio- Baby Thunders was going to beat me bloody--then POWDER in the eyes.....then Tommy would beat me bloody---then I would be their manager...OH THE HELL WE COULD'VE RAISED!
Over to Ohio. I-76 is a straight shot.

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
slash and pagey are mine also. although just been reading the sad story of paul kossoff going to be working through his back catalogue.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
now we just need river and thump back.
not to speak on thier behalf, but i believe river's favorite guitarist was roy buchanan and thump liked that django reinhardt guy.
i really like eddie von halen. i don't think anyone can match him for his ingenuity and nobody has impacted rock guitar more then him.
jimmy hendrix is really good, but i don't think he comes close to evh.

Latest Threads