New Here as well. Pics of my custom..

Reaction score
Jeez!!! I'm afraid to just get a finger print on that perfect finish!!!! Azmazing pictures!!!! How's it sound?!?

decoy205

Reaction score
Ha! Yeah I'm totally in the guitar babying stage. I'm so protective of it. It sounds incredible through my crappy old combo especially cleans. I still haven't brought it to my practice space to crank it through my boogie but I can't wait. I plays so nice. Bends and pick squeals are super easy on it too.

Reaction score
You know my #1 custom was given to me from Kim over at Historic Makeovers. He told me it was a fantastic guitar! (This is coming from a man who has vintage LPs). It is a little beat up and very amber nitro. But sounds unreal!!

congrats on a killer monster man!!! Play in good health and rock on!

terence_tez

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
wow!you are rite abt the finish snakebite.its gorgeous.and i absolutely woulnd'nt bear to have prints on that either...

Reaction score
Yeah, jsut a beautiful shot!!!! Great wallpaper that would make!! Decoy I hope you post that bad boy over at my custom thread in the historic district!!!

decoy205

Reaction score
Yeah I can do that. Cool. Thanks for the comments guys! I never owned a nicer piece of gear! btw i do have it as my Wallpaper ha. :thumb:

Bobby_Lee

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:wow: OMG Decoy, that is just friggin' stunning! Sweet. Oh yeah, Welcome!!

decoy205

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I feel very welcomed to the forum! This is my first Gibson and my first Lester. I never want to play anything else now! :)

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
welcome! :)

the finish on your custom is awesome by the way :thumb:

waynesmith

Reaction score
My God.....Now I want a Custom. That is a beauty. Welcome aboard!

Latest Threads