New Guy Here

purplyhazy

Reaction score
Hey all-

"I'm Steve, I'm a rockaholic..."

**HI STEVE**

Anyway, I have one Les Paul. It's a blueberry burst Standard with Skinnerburst pickups in it. I dig it greatly. This lifelong dream guitar purchase brought to you by single Dad-ness, two child tax credits and a stimulus check to make it happen. It's my flagship guitar out of my small four axe collection.

I don't have a ton of money, so like when I buy a gun, I think about quality, longevtity, value, what I am using it for...in other words, a tool of sorts.

I must admit I am a bedroom player, a piker and I fail miserably at that important concept that begins with a "P" and ends with an "E", and that word is PLEASURE.

Wait, lol, It's PRACTICE. Ooops. Anyway nice to meetcha. Hope I can stick but I'm certifiable so we'll see.

:)

Les Paul.jpg

cossack

Reaction score
Wow - that's a striking guitar! Not the one I'd pick for myself, but definitely a standout! I love the figure in that maple top.

What's your musical taste? (Not Hendrix, I assume... ;)

purplyhazy

Reaction score
Wow - that's a striking guitar! Not the one I'd pick for myself, but definitely a standout! I love the figure in that maple top.

What's your musical taste? (Not Hendrix, I assume... ;)
Thank you! That pic has a greyed out filter on it so that's not the true color. THIS is

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

That is a beauty!

Your sense of humor also strikes a great chord (see what I did there?). You're going to fit right in around here.

Latest Threads