New guitar day!

dk2429

Reaction score
Well guys, some of y’all might remember my long “Les Paul Traditional” thread

The search has now been ceased. I ended up working out a deal on the original guitar I posted, and she is heading my way via UPS as of this morning!

Kinda funny, I was actually planning to buy on that same day the same guitar from another dude on Reverb.. it had a few small dings on it and some buckle rash, but I still considered it. However he didn’t want to provide the serial number. So I asked about that on Les Paul group on Facebook and the seller of “my” guitar messaged me a bunch of information.. I asked him once again if he’s sure he didn’t want to sell his (probably the 10th time I asked him LOL.) I really wanted his cause his was mint condition with little play time and no gigs.

Sure enough, I finally convinced him enough to sell it and we worked out a deal.

Can’t wait til it gets here! My first Les Paul over a studio! Super excited

Attachments

Roxy13

Reaction score
It's beautiful! I love the blue ones.

Dilver

Reaction score
Nothing like a new guitar day. is that Midnight Manhattan blue? Looks great - Congrats!

theycallmegio

Reaction score
Sick dude!! Chicago and Manhattan blue are m fave traditionals. Enjoy it in good health brosef.

dk2429

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!!
I’ll post up some of my own pics when it gets here. According to UPS, it will be at my door on August 4th

rjstauber

Reaction score
Looks like a nice choice. Traditional's are usually nice guitars, and this is a special color you don't see too often.

dk2429

Reaction score
Thank you all! I knew I wanted blue... Didn't want it if it wasn't blue.

I like the 50's style neck, a heavy guitar, and classic 57's. So it was all there!

Latest Threads