New Guitar Day

kevinpaul

Reaction score
IMG_4362.JPG
IMG_4361.JPG
IMG_4355.JPG
I just wanted to see if I can do the new thread thing. My Japanese Burny can on this past Friday. I ordered it one week ago today. That is fast and it looks like it took time to pack this thing. I felt bad, those poor bastards live in paper houses. The seller used a guys house to pack it in. A box with a mail box and what looked like a door bell. Some wood was involved too. I think it was his neighbors game room, cheap ass paneling. The guitar is fantastic, VH1 pickups, Grover tuners and the guitar is mint.
A very heavy guitar at a tad past 10 pounds. It reminds me of my 1969 LP Custom only this is built better. Thanks for all the Godzilla warnings, that really a calming thing. No pukes in the mouth thing.
Tia hired me to gig with it on the her late show. It is loud and can get crazy when you really start to roll it.

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I refuse to believe it unless you post a video of you playing it at Tia's gig! But there's definitely something about MIJ Les Pauls from one of those incredible factories! I'm glad it wasn't a disappointment! You did WAY good! :h5:

Hack

Reaction score
That's a beauty!

Butter? Does it play like the butter?

kevinpaul

Reaction score
85FAA83E-D575-46B5-B7F1-F5BBAC2132BC-478-000000ACE7673F06.jpeg
It plays like the high price spread. It takes a lot these days to get real excited about a guitar. This has what it takes.
Thanks fellas for the nice things you all said. I don't have a video of me playing in Tia's band Keith but a semi hot pic of Tia.

E1WOOD5150

Purveyor of Joke Grenades
Reaction score
View attachment 241981 It plays like the high price spread. It takes a lot these days to get real excited about a guitar. This has what it takes.
Thanks fellas for the nice things you all said. I don't have a video of me playing in Tia's band Keith but a semi hot pic of Tia.
KP, just so we're clear, that is not a semi hot pic of Tia. That is FULL-ON HOT!!:thumbs::dude:

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
congrats it's beautiful!

... and blurry, did you take pics w a potato? :laugh2:
Hey Mal...... I knew you'd be sniffing around with a beauty like her...........

Get in line! :p

Kevinpaul... Thanks for that. You gotta stop feeding the Stray Dawgs! (us) LOL (But I still want that video!)

Even The Continental agrees!

Latest Threads