New gibson p90 single coil dogear pickup black

sidepartings26

Reaction score
I had this shipped to my brother in South Carolina who was going to forward it to me but I told him not to as it was too expensive. But he said he will post it for me within the US.

It's new and unopened. I don't have pics but I can forward you the email I had from Music123 confirming my purchase and probably the tracking info too to show it arrived.

If I don't sell it on here it's sitting doing nothing and I lose all my money anyway. Any offers?

lowatter

Reaction score
I'm interested just in a bridge P-90 How much do you want for it. Thanks.

lowatter

Reaction score
I tried to find specs on that P-90 such as what it ohms out at and couldn't find any data. I don't want to insult or take advantage of you, but all I can offer at this time is $35 shipped. I live in South Carolina(near Greenwood) and shipping would be less than $5 in a padded mailing envelope. Let me know if you can do it at this price otherwise, I'll have to decline. Thanks-Dan

sidepartings26

Reaction score
I tried to find specs on that P-90 such as what it ohms out at and couldn't find any data. I don't want to insult or take advantage of you, but all I can offer at this time is $35 shipped. I live in South Carolina(near Greenwood) and shipping would be less than $5 in a padded mailing envelope. Let me know if you can do it at this price otherwise, I'll have to decline. Thanks-Dan
Hey man, $30 (after shipping) is really low for an $85 dollar pickup. I mean it is unopened brand new. If you are serious about getting one I'm not sure you would even get a used one for that? I was thinking about $65 dollar including postage...

JMV

Reaction score
Hey man, $30 (after shipping) is really low for an $85 dollar pickup. I mean it is unopened brand new. If you are serious about getting one I'm not sure you would even get a used one for that? I was thinking about $65 dollar including postage...
Well that's what you get when you ask people for offers and give the impression you just want to get rid of it.

If you waned $65 for it you should have just come out and said so instead of having everyone play the guessing game...

sidepartings26

Reaction score
Well that's what you get when you ask people for offers and give the impression you just want to get rid of it.

If you waned $65 for it you should have just come out and said so instead of having everyone play the guessing game...
I don't know if I want $65. I'm trying to think of a fair price for an unused $85 dollar pickup, $30 didn't seem fair but I'm open to offers!

I'm not sure 'everyone' has twisted stomachs suffering from anxiety attacks caused by this guessing game. You're the only upset complainer so far.

JMV

Reaction score
I don't know if I want $65. I'm trying to think of a fair price for an unused $85 dollar pickup, $30 didn't seem fair but I'm open to offers!

I'm not sure 'everyone' has twisted stomachs suffering from anxiety attacks caused by this guessing game. You're the only upset complainer so far.
Not upset, just saying don't get worked up when some one offers you very little when you've said...

I will practically give these away! :cool:
and you ask for offers. :cool:

sidepartings26

Reaction score
Not upset, just saying don't get worked up when some one offers you very little when you've said...

and you ask for offers. :cool:

Ok, none of your business though! What, why don't I just send them to you instead, now for free, it'll be like Christmas!

As a few people have posted lately why are long-term members (high post counts) crapping on peoples threads. I seriously doubt/hope you guys would not treat strangers in real life this badly, but I doubt you would because for some reason being established on this forum has you off on some sort of power trip when really you know nothing about my intentions, knowledge etc etc but still the need to take a 'better than you' stance, thinking you can actually negate what I am saying and just chime in with some sort of 'for the benefit of the forum' righteous judgement (I refer to 'you' as anyone who does this).

I have seen it all this week, maybe it always goes on and I'm only just noticing it, e.g. I think I must have seen 'dennisthetruckdriver' called a 'dick' about 4 times this week thanks to unhelpful posts.

By the way JM, I'm not 'worked up', read back through this thread (until your comment and you will see that). You are the 'worked up' one.

lowatter

Reaction score
I think JM was just rying to defend a fellow poster(me) because of your response to my offer. I really wasn't trying to lowball you, it's just all I can afford for it right now. Yes, some members can be a little harsh here at times but this is a great place to hang and talk guitars. Senior members get a little perturbed when rules are not followed and attitudes go a little south.
$65.00 is a great price for the pup if that's what you'll take for it. Someone will buy it for that if you bump it just once daily. I hope you do. Best wishes.

sidepartings26

Reaction score
Dude I thought that was a nice reply. I just don't see where there might be any attitude I'm giving off. I have no problem with your offer, I did ask!

Thanks for the encouraging words though, I think we could do with more encouragement and less discouragement on this forum lately. :)

lowatter

Reaction score
Bump for a great deal on a Gibson P-90 and a fellow forum member:thumb:

JMV

Reaction score
Think what you want. I was trying to be helpful. I see plenty of listings where people say "make an offer" and "I have no idea what I want for this, and I'll Practically give this away" only to later say a price they have in mind.

It just helps offers come if you're open about what you have in mind.

I apologize if I came off as crass or short with you. I certainly did not intend for that.

Bump. :cheers:

Latest Threads