New Garage Studio 1st Recording

Georgiatec

Reaction score
During last year's lockdown I had a rehearsal / recording studio built in my garage. Nothing too fancy. I'm recording on a Tascam DP-32sd. It suits me 'coz I'm old school and the DP-32sd is a good digital age version of tape recording. This is an original song written by my brother and myself (well, I wrote all the guitar and bass parts). My daughter, who has her own band called Bad Heritage, stayed with us over Christmas and did the lead vocal and I did backing vox. The song is called "Fall", hope you enjoy.
Guitars used were a '12 LP Trad, a '04 LP Classic, a '15 Firebird V and a 2000 US std. Tele. Amps were a Marshall Astoria Dual Combo, a Marshall SV20 & a 1978 Peavey Classic 50w 212 (clean Tele).
https://soundcloud.com/georgiatec%2Ffall-2020-remixmp3

Rds

Reaction score
I got to say i like it. I like her voice. I would like to play behind a voice like that. Voice has character, she could recite any words and would sound good. Guitar sounds good too, good sound. Im usually choking loads of high end out of my guitar tracks. Well done!

Georgiatec

Reaction score
I got to say i like it. I like her voice. I would like to play behind a voice like that. Voice has character, she could recite any words and would sound good. Guitar sounds good too, good sound. Im usually choking loads of high end out of my guitar tracks. Well done!
Thank you for your kind words. She has a distinctive voice for sure. Hopefully, she will be able to get somewhere with her own band, once restrictions are lifted.

Reactions: Rds

Latest Threads