New Family Photo - Wall of Brazilians

Tinpan

Reaction score
I’m building a guitar room and finally got all the hooks up, so was able to display all my LPs together. Just thought it looked super cool so wanted to share. It’s gonna look even better when the lights are installed. (And yes, I know I really need a Custom... soon!)
From L to R: 2018 R9 Vintage Lemon Brazilian; 2018 R9 Vintage Cherry Brazilian (those two are consecutive serial number sisters); 2018 R0 Murphy Aged “Murphy Sunburst” Wildwood Brazilian; 2003 R7 Goldtop Brazilian; and my newest 2019 60th Anniversary R9 Golden Poppy Brazilian.

Full room (still playing with the configuration):
I swear that I died and went to heaven!

goodvibes

Reaction score
But, again, there’s STILL a part of me that is worried. If I see anything like that happening, it’s game over.
Just keep an eye on them. I had an issue with my older Hercules stands where the plastic the holder part was made of started deteriorating. If I had not discovered it in time, my guitars likely would have fallen off the stand at some point in time. Hercules fixed this problem I think at least 5 years ago so if yours are more recent you should be ok. Enjoy those babes in good health.

HJR

Reaction score
Wow! Beautiful guitars! My favorite is the one I’m the upper left. Gorgeous!

Mockbel

Reaction score
Nice one man... I am unfortunately out of space to have a dedicated room.. my cave is just a corner in bedroom.. 100% headphones player...

pgodman

Reaction score
I’m building a guitar room and finally got all the hooks up, so was able to display all my LPs together. Just thought it looked super cool so wanted to share. It’s gonna look even better when the lights are installed. (And yes, I know I really need a Custom... soon!)
From L to R: 2018 R9 Vintage Lemon Brazilian; 2018 R9 Vintage Cherry Brazilian (those two are consecutive serial number sisters); 2018 R0 Murphy Aged “Murphy Sunburst” Wildwood Brazilian; 2003 R7 Goldtop Brazilian; and my newest 2019 60th Anniversary R9 Golden Poppy Brazilian.

Sweet

Deftone

Reaction score
Very nice.

Mine are all hanging as well. I like to see them and it's nice to be able to grab one on a whim.

Uncle Vinnie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is the black Strat a CS or reissue?
ETA: Or a vintage Strat? By the looks of your collection it's certainly within your means.

Always loved black-bodied Fender guitars and basses with a tortoise shell pickguard.

Moni

Banned
Reaction score
Nice job, looks great!

I need to do this ... what did you use to hang them, the brand name?

I know I need the hangers that are nitro finish safe too.

PeteNJ75

Reaction score
Nice job, looks great!

I need to do this ... what did you use to hang them, the brand name?

I know I need the hangers that are nitro finish safe too.
Hercules makes really good hangers and supposedly they use the right materials (soft foam). Good luck!

Pappy58

Reaction score
Very Nice. I too am hesitant to hang them by the neck and keep mine out in a couple of 6x floor stands. Dont have near as many as you though... and still hav'nt talked myself into spending the $$ on braz. The one Braz guitar I own is a PRS McCarty. I wasn't aware of 2019 60th Braz models. Where did you find that one?

:cheers2:

JWinAK

Reaction score
Truly awesome! Love the stained poplar. If you're still working through the setup, I'd suggest finding a new spot for the Tele currently between the acoustics and then lowering the spruce-topped one so its waist is level with the lower bout of the other. It would keep that smaller space from looking crowded and, if relocating the Tele throws off the balance somewhere else, you might just have to get another guitar (or as many as it takes) to even things out. Win-win.

Bluesky

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Top left is slightly crooked. :fingersx:

Seriously....outstanding.

BadMojo

Reaction score
Stop playing.. you know you’re at guitar center lol

Just kidding.. that’s the sweetest cave I’ve seen in a long time. Congrats! :drool: