New Era for Nudes: Playboy Magazine Ends

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Axel Foley meets Hugh Hefner:

I crossed paths once with Hef on a golf course (Sandy Hill..Sandy Creek?) on Barbados in late 1994. Dude was a horrible golfer and was dressed head to toe in bright yellow. :laugh2: Unfortunately, he didn't have any women with him at the time.

Thundermtn

Reaction score
I crossed paths once with Hef on a golf course (Sandy Hill..Sandy Creek?) on Barbados in late 1994. Dude was a horrible golfer and was dressed head to toe in bright yellow. :laugh2: Unfortunately, he didn't have any women with him at the time.
Words of wisdom from the greatest drummer I ever played with.

" Show me the hottest women in the world, and I'll show you a guy that's sick of putting up with her shit "

Now that I'm a little older I'm pretty sure that goes both ways though.... lol

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imagine all the "hospitality workers" in Vegas who are out of work now. :wow:
Hmm. Never thought about that. With the six-foot rule in place, they're going to hard pressed to make a living unless Vegas hosts a Mandingo convention.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You can only support so many....
I know... I can't fucking do this alone any longer. The market has all but erased my hooker money. I may have to go to the library and read old issues of Playboy, from now on.

TrippyStormtrooper

Reaction score
Man, I used to love reading the *articles* back in high school. Cough-Cough. Good times.

Latest Threads