New Era for Nudes: Playboy Magazine Ends

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I briefly dated a woman who was in European Playboy (she was American). We met when I lived in Europe. She was quite attractive.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I remember when I was "old enough". I went to the local drugstore, where they had them on display with all of the other magazines. And, I stole a one. I was terrified that I would get caught stealing, or that my parents wwould find it in my room.

I was looking through it later that night and began to be aroused. So, I took matters into my own hand for the first time.

Good times. My vision is now 20-200, though. :laugh2:

MikeyTheCat

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember when I was "old enough". I went to the local drugstore, where they had them on display with all of the other magazines. And, I stole a one. I was terrified that I would get caught stealing, or that my parents wwould find it in my room.

I was looking through it later that night and began to be aroused. So, I took matters into my own hand for the first time.

And a nice round of applause to Steve on his win of today’s TMI Award.
Steve, you remain the wind beneath our wings!

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

What a touching story.

Thundermtn

Reaction score
I'm just mad I missed the "she can blow my whistle anyday" line in the earlier post. I'm slacking.

scott1970

Reaction score
The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it.

First, Playboy announced the end of Playmate of the Year, citing "Inclusion" concerns.

Now, they are ending the print magazine, citing the impact of Coronavirus.

Hype to drive sales, or hallmark of a transformed culture?

The last cover...

RACIST AF!!!!

Should have featured a nekkid Chelsea Manning flipping is wiener in front of a nekkid hungry Rosie O’Donnell.

#socialjusticenowbitches

Scooter2112

Reaction score

So you're saying that those magazines came in handy?

Latest Threads