Full Crib

Reaction score
Seven...did you get this???? Mine is to arrive next week and Im pretty stoked about it.

Meatwad

Reaction score
If they didn't have the Blues Power plaque under the bridge, I'd already have one of these.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I can't get what I call a "blues tone" with only one P90 in the bridge position. Oh, I can get a lot of other useful tones that way, just not what I'd call blues. Either I'm doing something wrong, or Epi has mis-labeled this guitar!

gsmacleod

Reaction score
Yep always got my eyes open for one of them at a decent price near me......still waiting.....

When I found mine, a couple of years ago now, I had started to think I wasn't going to find one used. In fact, I had just about made up my mind to go buy on from my local store ($999CDN) when one came available used ($700).

Hopefully one comes up for you soon!

Shane

MineGoes211

Reaction score
I was looking for a stripped down Les Paul, and I’m a Mountain fan also, so I bought one!

waypost

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I can't get what I call a "blues tone" with only one P90 in the bridge position. Oh, I can get a lot of other useful tones that way, just not what I'd call blues. Either I'm doing something wrong, or Epi has mis-labeled this guitar!
Now this guy nails it.

cliffenstein

Reaction score
Please, Epiphone release this guitar without the blues power plate and with the 2020 headstock, a full set of inlays down the fretboard, knobs in the normal junior location, and the back of the headstock painted plain black like normal.

Last edited:

HCRoadie

Reaction score
Please, Epiphone release this guitar without the blues power plate and with the 2020 headstock, a full set of inlays down the fretboard, knobs in the normal junior location, and the back of the headstock painted plain black like normal.
That would be a different guitar

HCRoadie

Reaction score
it essentially be the same, but would strip away the endorsee parts.
...and add inlays, and move the knobs, and change the color of the back of the headstock, and change the shape of the headstock...essentially the same thing. I don't really know that much about James Nichoals, but he and Epi decided that these will be the specs of of "his signature" model. But you know all that

cliffenstein

Reaction score
I don’t do artist models, I’m just thinking this would actually be a very cool standard model and those aesthetic changes I listed would be what I imagine would be if they were to offer this up as such. It was merely wishful thinking, that’s all.

cliffenstein

Reaction score
It's like the Junior got Senior.

100% exactly right. My kinda ballgame...especially with that thick neck.

I got my 2020 Epi special so I’m good, but if they were to do such a thing, I wouldn’t be able to say no.

Latest Threads