New CTS Push Pull pots exclusively from Mojotone!

aiannetta

Reaction score
Hi David

I was looking into getting a few of the short shafts for my SG, Do you know what the dimensions are and do you think they wold fit in an SG?

Reaction score
Hi David

I was looking into getting a few of the short shafts for my SG, Do you know what the dimensions are and do you think they wold fit in an SG?

I'll check and see. I know some other pp pots need the ground tab broken off and you can't use a lock washer or anything. Even then the back plate sets right against the back of the pp pot with SGs and you have to live with the knob sitting a little higher. The CTS ones are the same depth as a standard pp pot. Let me throw one in my SG and see.

jdaunt

Reaction score
Still a little confused about how to connect them. So you put the wire into the hole for the terminal you want and solder it in? Do you do anything to the post toward the bottom?

nicolasrivera

Reaction score
Just got 4 of this knobs and im really impressed by the quailty and ease of the pull/push action. thanks Mojotone.

the drew

Reaction score
It looks like you solder the ends of the wires to the pins(with the drops of solder on them). Probably wire like you would se on a push pull diagram with the 3x3 connections.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
I have been really liking these pots. They SMOKE the little mini push/pulls with the awful taper and feel that are pretty much the only alternative.

The larger construction and additional solder points really allow for very clean work. No more rat's nests in the cavities.

Great work Mojotone! Thank you.

Mind if I show off a nice harness I made with them? I cropped my logos out. I really just want to see these pots do well so I can continue to have access to them. lol!

i.php

i.php

Latest Threads