New black beauty day! Greco 1990 Mint Collection!

valvestate

Reaction score
Finally received my new Greco 1990s open "O" Mint Collection LP! ! :acoustic: Weighs 4.2kg, solid body, beautiful inlays and with long neck tenon.

Really had a hard time deciding I should go with this or a 1978 Greco one but I'm glad I took this for just some better aesthetics, quality and playability! Thanks for all those who chimed in!

Any idea which exact model is this?

Last edited:

stevie777

Reaction score
Hi, Can or did you take a picture of the neck cavity looking up the neck. Just want to see if it's similar to mine.

Ps, Where are the wires that go to the selector switch on yours? Are they routed somewhere else on a Custom?
Screenshot_2398.png

Attachments

Last edited:

El Greco

Reaction score
Hi, Can or did you take a picture of the neck cavity looking up the neck. Just want to see if it's similar to mine.

Ps, Where are the wires that go to the selector switch on yours? Are they routed somewhere else on a Custom?
View attachment 393763
No, the wiring channels are not routed different on a Custom! These guitars were just made in different factories! OP's was made in Terada factory, yours made by Fujigen!

stevie777

Reaction score
I'm guessing whoever painted your guitar painted mine as well. Virtually identical spraying pattern.
Screenshot_2487.png
Screenshot_2492.png
Screenshot_2489.png