New Band Names

FLH

Reaction score
Transvaginal Mesh

"And now......opening for Transvaginal Mesh......is Courtney Love's Hole!!!"

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Reaction score
All girl band known as "Penis Envy".......or............."Pound Me 2" ............... (#MeToo)..... I know... grow up.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Every time I see this thread pop up, I wonder if froggies back.

NotScott

Reaction score
The club that I co-host an open mic at had a band cancel on a night we were off and asked if we could fill in and do 3 sets. My buddy and I enlisted a drummer and bass player for the show but we needed a name. Remembering this thread, I suggested FREE BEER. I wasn't sure how the club owner would feel about it but she loved it and advertised it as such. Although we took some ribbing by local friends, we packed the place that night and broke their bar receipts record! :cool:

My partner wants to do more pick-up gigs using that name now. Thanks MLP! :thumbs:

NRBQ

Reaction score
Boo Radley and the Mockingbirds

Lint

The Amazing Multi Colored Discharge Band

The Yuletide Logs

The Satin Worshipers

Six Foot Midgets

Crotch Rot and the Stinkers

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Captain Beluga and the Wrong Whales.
Smelly and The Pits
Brad Piss and the Shits.
Scabby and the Itchy Zits.

NotScott

Reaction score
The club that I co-host an open mic at had a band cancel on a night we were off and asked if we could fill in and do 3 sets. My buddy and I enlisted a drummer and bass player for the show but we needed a name. Remembering this thread, I suggested FREE BEER. I wasn't sure how the club owner would feel about it but she loved it and advertised it as such. Although we took some ribbing by local friends, we packed the place that night and broke their bar receipts record! :cool:

My partner wants to do more pick-up gigs using that name now. Thanks MLP! :thumbs:
This is too funny! The club just called us a few hours ago asking if we can fill-in again for a "cancellation" on Saturday. They didn't say who cancelled the gig but they called us and wanted us. I guess that bar take wasn't a fluke!

Free Beer tomorrow night at St Pat's in Deerfield Beach, FL. Be there! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chuck Bobuck & The Banana Fana Fos.

Last edited:

Latest Threads