New 2018 R0

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've wanted this guitar for months so if you end up not liking it take a loss and sell it to me :)

Rogueaverage616

Reaction score
I've wanted this guitar for months so if you end up not liking it take a loss and sell it to me :)
Lol, praballly not, yeah its gorgeous though, my problem is that, my father is a precision machinist, and i trained as one myself, so my eyes are a little too good for my own good.I see everything in .001 and thats a curse.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Sorry if my post was harsh but these are made by humans so there will be imperfections. people seemed to be obssessed with the perfect traditional LP, its fine to be upset with major flaws- these things arent cheap. But i see you have a nice one if your that stressed about its looks than wheres the fun.:acoustic:

Gold Tone

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being so observant. Labeling that as obsessive is unfair. I would counter that lack of observational skills is a flaw, not possessing them

As an observant and intelligent person you asked a question and requested guidance from experienced people. You then made a decision based on your observations with support of expert opinion

I apluaud your intellect

Also, that’s a damn fine looking axe!!

musicmaniac

Reaction score
I see no reason not to enjoy that one. It's a beauty and you say it plays fine.

Latest Threads