Neunaber Expanse Pedals

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
I just got one of these, because I read great things about the reverb capabilities. To my surprise, I discovered that I did not buy one pedal, but four!

The pedal is programmable using Neunaber's Expanse software. When you buy the latest Expanse series pedal, you choose the skin you want - I chose the Wet Reverb. However, the box contains the circuitry of all of their pedals. Connect to your computer, and instantly change it to a Reverb (Wet, hall, plate, spring, modulated), Shimmer, Echo (with/without reverb), Chorus or Detune (with/without reverb), Flanging/Phasing, Phased Doubling or Tremolo. The three knobs each have different functions depending upon which pedal you have selected to emulate. If you add their expansion footswitch, you can store 4 pedals, each with two different preset features.

This thing boggles my mind @ $269 for true bypass, plus another hunnert for the expansion switch. The reverb models are very good. I'm trying out the others tonight.

yeatzee

Reaction score
Absolutely love my slate + exp couldn't recommend it enough. Everyone that hears my reverb presets wants it

kboman

Reaction score
It's a really cool concept! It helps that they sound good too :)

Stuff

Reaction score
Absolutely love my Slate + EXP. It lives on my take-anywhere pedal board. Really handy having a multifunction pedal.