Netflix-Metal Lords

Zungle

Reaction score
My apologies if this is already a thread.....

The Netflix Original Metal Lords was mentioned in a thread about a week ago, and then a few days later my oldest son Josh sent me a text , basically saying I would really enjoy it....

Well.....he was spot on.....I really enjoyed it !!

I think more than anything I enjoyed the nostalgia and memories of simpler days.....

The soundtrack is really fun and the kids were all relatively decent actors......

No it's not award winning and no bitch slaps will occur while getting an award.....

The soundtrack and guest appearances were enough to overlook some of the weaker scenes or messages in the film.....

Basically a fun movie.....no need to over think it.

For home entertainment I'll give it thumbs up.....

Last edited:

murmel

Reaction score
I agree, it's an entertaining movie, great music, but that's almost it. The level of detail is way beyond a typical movie production though. I wonder how they got this Dio poster from Munich Germany, really cool.

scrumm21

Reaction score
after MANY years I have joined the 10's of Thousands who have dropped Netflix. Which makes me sad. Between ""Cuties"" sexualizing little girls and new series insisting Men can get pregnant, I really have no desire to support them. .

I did wait until I finished the 74 episode series from Columbia S.A. - " Pablo Escobar, el patron del mar "

74 episodes of subtitles - I did learn a lil spanish by the end. Good series

Sorry to Hijack..... Carry on....

Please Hulu - Don't Go Woke

Zungle

Reaction score
after MANY years I have joined the 10's of Thousands who have dropped Netflix. Which makes me sad. Between ""Cuties"" sexualizing little girls and new series insisting Men can get pregnant, I really have no desire to support them. .

I did wait until I finished the 74 episode series from Columbia S.A. - " Pablo Escobar, el patron del mar "

74 episodes of subtitles - I did learn a lil spanish by the end. Good series

Sorry to Hijack..... Carry on....

Please Hulu - Don't Go Woke

Thanks for sharing.....;)

In the mean time.....

I thought this song captured some of the early Metal vibe pretty well....

Last edited:

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
I enjoyed the movie, and it inspired me to give another watch of the TV series “Todd and the Book of Pure Evil”….what a disturbing and funny show!

Seven

Reaction score
My wife and I both really enjoyed it. Was way better than I thought it would be. :dude:

Zungle

Reaction score
Sometimes
I enjoyed the movie, and it inspired me to give another watch of the TV series “Todd and the Book of Pure Evil”….what a disturbing and funny show!

Where can I find it......??

Zungle

Reaction score
Yo...MLP...!!!

If these scenes don't give you a smile.....

Then your definitely out of my circle.....

Last edited:

pnuggett

Reaction score
Watched it on Netflix with my wife last night. I stumbled around trying to find it on Prime until I figured it out. Fukkin MLP. It was enjoyable.

Zungle

Reaction score
So doing a little research on the young actors here.....

Adrianne Greensmith ....Hunter, the Metalhead guitar player is actually an advanced jazz ,classical guitar and piano player.....but never played Metal.

Jaeden Martell and Isis Hainsworth....do not play instruments, but were coached and trained by Tom Morello in ways of Metal.

Zungle

Reaction score
Small bump ...just in case anyone missed it.

Decent flick...

Last edited:

Latest Threads