Needed new toy

truckermde

Reaction score
Very nice! PRS SE are FAR better than the asking price would indicate. I have one, too. :thumb:

HNGD :)

:cheers2:

judson

Reaction score
dammmm.......i got the twin of yours..identical

mine is a 2005

:yesway:

i had to buy one to see how they played and i was impressed for such a bargain price really and decent quality

the tremelo bridge is impressive, i think is the best of all.....but didnt make me want to go buy another PRS

i bring it out to maybe sell, play it for a while then say hell with it , i may as well just keep it, but i throw it back in the closet until the next time i think i should sell it.....one of these days it will go maybe..

Last edited:

Dolebludger

Reaction score
I have two PRS SE guitars that have become my “go-to” guitars over some much more expensive ones. Before you change pups, fiddle around with your tone adjustments. Depending on what you have been playing, adjustments of your tone knobs may be needed to get “your tone”, and that could be the answer instead of pup swap. Personally, I like the pups on the SEs.

BRMarshall

Reaction score
Congratulations, beautiful guitar. After all these years, I bought a PRS: SE Standard 24 last January. I’m very happy with it - the quality is far above the price. Yours is up the line from mine so imagine it is even that much nicer. Enjoy!

Latest Threads