need help with pedal board

bigdaddy496

Reaction score
i want a pedal board. im tired of opening a ton of small boxes when trying to set up for crazy practice with the effects. i orignally wanted the f/xpress cases, becuase they had cool compartments for loose items, but their prices went up and their shipping is horrible.

i have been looking at the pedal trains, they look nice, but like i said i want a pedalboard and a case. the pedal train will work as long as i can put everything in it

the pedals i have are listed in my sig, as well as a giga delay on the way, a rotary simulator from boss, the tuner pedal from boss, the wammy pedal from digitech, a phaser, a big muff and maybe 3 other pedals. im not trying to smash the bank open on this, i would like to not spend more than 300 unless i really have to. anyway, please help me out on this, i really would love to cut my setup time into a tenth of what it is now :)

Cheddar Slim

Reaction score
I went to a pedalboard for the exact same reason (I was taking 10 minutes to string all the pedals together, etc). I still use batteries in all my pedals but now they are on with velcro and the patches are ready to slip in.

I went with the Pedaltrain2 with soft case. Later I ran across a used Pedaltrain Junior with soft case for $35 and I grabbed it. I tend to use the Pt-2 most because with a wah and a EH Pog I need a little more space.

IMHO, the Pedaltrain is the perfect breed of function and form, though it's not as sexy as some others.

If you do go with a Pedaltrain - spend the extra coin for the Hard case model if you are moving it weekly or more. I've only had mine for about a year and with weekly rehearsals and a few dozen gigs the soft shell zipper is falling apart and the seams are starting to bust.

rideski

Reaction score
+1 on the Pedaltrain. I just got one a few weeks back and love it! They aren't cheap but they are very convienient.

fatb0t

Reaction score
I have a Furman pedal board, it's heavy as hell. The reason I like it is I can power all my pedals neatly.

nicolaidenmark

Reaction score
I just got pedaltrain junior as my first board and it seems nice. Since, I don't need to move it alot I went with the soft case.

Latest Threads