Need help indentifying a guitar

Tone_Chaser

Reaction score
My nephew found this in a dumpster and neither of us know who made it. Do any of you recognize it? It was missing most of the hardware and has a hairline crack at the headstock. He added some pickups and hardware and says it plays great and the crack doesn't affect it at all.

Attachments

BleedingGums

Reaction score
My apologies in advance as I cannot identify your guitar, but it does bear a slight resemblance to my 1st ever guitar - a black beauty copy by Masada with the exact same "dip" by the toggle switch. It has been a while, but I do not think the Masada had the same pointy horn as does the guitar in your pic. Additionally, I do not believe the Masada had a "W" on the headstock (well, duh!). At any rate, I have fond memories of that guitar and now wish I still had it. Sounds like your nephew made a killer score and I wish you luck in identifying this guitar.

Murkar

Reaction score
Never seen one of those, but it definitely doesn't belong in a dumpster :)

roffe

Reaction score
It looks identical to some guitars sold under the "Supreme" brand in Norway. Chinese, on the lower end of the price range, but they seem to be pretty decent quality wise.

tnt423

Reaction score
Hard to tell without further examination, but that may be one of the Westones contracted by a German company around 2010. Free guitar, cool.

pfox14

Reaction score
Sort of looks Japanese to me. I know that's not much help. Nice rescue.

Latest Threads