Need Help Authenticating a Gibson

Drew71

Reaction score
The ad states "urgent sale"....meaning I got to sell this before someone finds out it is a fake and reports me...

the_weirdoman

Reaction score
So, you ask us if it's fake, we tell you it's obviously fake and then you say that you will wait to see what Gibson says? Stop wasting our time.

I never said that I disagree with all the proof I've been given. However, I think it would be better for an official response from Gibson themselves so that when I go up to the guy and call him out, I have concrete proof that it's a fake.

EvLectric

Reaction score
I never said that I disagree with all the proof I've been given. However, I think it would be better for an official response from Gibson themselves so that when I go up to the guy and call him out, I have concrete proof that it's a fake.

I know I made the joke earlier, but I wouldn't even call him out...just stay clear. You don't want this fake p.o.s. so I'd just let it go. Extra hassle on this earth you don't need. My 2 cents. :)

the_weirdoman

Reaction score
I know I made the joke earlier, but I wouldn't even call him out...just stay clear. You don't want this fake p.o.s. so I'd just let it go. Extra hassle on this earth you don't need. My 2 cents. :)

I've already alerted the site. They'll probably take down the ad in a few days. Provided he hasn't sold it off already. I'm not that rich and this would have been a dream buy so I can only assume that some other desperate chump would snatch this up the first chance he got.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
That one's so bad even the other Chibson fakes won't let it sit at their lunch table.

Latest Threads