NAYLOR Superdrive 60 2x12 combo MINT!! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluesky

Reaction score
Super rare 1998 Naylor Superdrive SD60 2x12 Combo One of the original boutique builders from Michigan, original circuit designed by Danny Russell.
Later revisions & models had design input by Guy Hedrick (Guytron) & then Dave Friedman (Friedman).
Dave has used the Naylor preamp as a basis for later amps i.e. Friedman Naked & also the Budda Superdrive.

One of the best boutique Marshall-inspired amps you can buy & so much more...
stunning low gain input clean to mid-gain, high gain input smooth
modded Marshall tones, takes pedals really well -

A killer sounding Naylor Super-Drive Sixty 2x12 Combo
The Super-Drive 60 s a 60 watt, all-tube amp with an effects loop. It's a single channel design with a Dual Stage Gain Control which adjusts two stages of gain simultaneously, for the smoothest, most gradual transition between clean, overdriven and heavily distorted settings.
There are two parallel speaker output jacks and an impedance selector switch. Amp controls include master, gain, bite, bass, mid, treble, and presence.
Old-school rock tones for days here, folks. While this amp sounds great clean, kicking up the gain is where this amp shines.

Excellent condition. Never Gigged. Always in a air cooled studio setting. SOLD!!!!!!

Last edited:

DEMENTED

Reaction score
I have a '63 Les Paul Jr and a '65 Melody Maker for trade bait.

Bluesky

Reaction score
:fingersx: I heard from a little birdie........checks are coming in the mail!! Treat yourself to the best Marshall type amp out there......

Bluesky

Reaction score
20% price drop.........I sold another guitar and I have something in my sights , willing to take a beating on this great amp.....$1950 shipped!!!! Fed Ex ground. Hopefully you dont live on the west coast......:slap:.........

I have a great box and can have it out right away.

Bluesky

Reaction score
100% original. This is a 1 owner amp previously owned by amp builder Mark Kane for 23 yrs. Retired now this was one of his all time favorite amps and a benchmark he based his own amps on.
Absolutely killer amp. I only wish I could keep everything.......

Bluesky

Reaction score
100% true story.......I got a call from the amps original owner , Amp builder Mark Kane yesterday. He asked to borrow it back for some A/B testing on some recent amps he just built. after 20+ yrs he still believes its the benchmark tone for a Marshall flavored amp. If any of you know Mark text him.......see if I'm lying.

Bluesky

Reaction score
I dont need anything.....but I might trade for a cool guitar. I can add cash for something special. No amps please.......if I had the room I'd never sell this one.:yesway:

Latest Threads