Natural Quilt Les Paul Custom

noah76

Reaction score
Very nice but that price is crazy. I mean it costs more then my 18 year old BMW 5 series.:laugh2:

HEADKNOCKER

Banned
Reaction score
Yup cost more than the car I,m driving currently too!!
Richlite?? What the Hell is that?? Haha.. Heated Maple? Firewood
Pretty Guitar, Whoever buys it has way too much dough when there's old guitars with Ebony available for far far less IMO..

starscream

Reaction score
Between two otherwise identical guitars, the guitar without a pickguard ever installed will always be more desireable. Not by much, but it's a real factor. The reason is people who don't want the pickguard installed, don't want to see the left over drilled holes if they have to take one off either.

grayd8

Reaction score
^ Can you imagine in 65 or 66 when someone was buying a 335......and going 'hell the price is still way up there and no Brazilian, no way!!'

Wood has to change as the traditional forests diminish and our population (hence demand) keeps spiralling).

I'll bet that those who vehmently oppose richlite are those who would never even think to even try it.....let alone those who do actually have experience with it so can actually make an informed review.

I have richlite on my Epi custom, it just feels wrong. I don't really care if it's Ebony just give me something real. I wouldn't have a problem with rosewood or even maple, it works for fender.

Latest Threads