Natural Norlin Appreciation Thread

scozz

Reaction score
I haven't been around much lately, I've been hanging out at The Marshall Forum. Since the "new" format here at MLP Forum was instituted,....and I expressed my displeasure with it, I haven't been back much.

Also, apparently @LtDave32 didn't like what I said and intimated to me that people who do not pay for membership should not express their opinions. Soooo,.....

So how's my ole' buddy's been lately? Everyone is happy and healthy I hope!

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
expressing your opinions is actually ok, it is bitchin' about it that is the problem.

I don't think anyone was really digging the new format when it happened, but that's humans for you ( "I like things better the way they were" -Charlie Star), but once the kinks got worked out etc. etc. it was for the better (except for the Iseller rating, I think that was a real loss considering the activity in the classifieds).

anyways, Uncle Scratchy is still manning the banhammer, and undoubtedly, will be glad to see that you have returned.

I, however, never even realized you were gone.........but welcome back, nonetheless.

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Reaction score
I haven't been around much lately, I've been hanging out at The Marshall Forum. Since the "new" format here at MLP Forum was instituted,....and I expressed my displeasure with it, I haven't been back much.

Also, apparently @LtDave32 didn't like what I said and intimated to me that people who do not pay for membership should not express their opinions. Soooo,.....

The mule still kicks and acts a fool anyways,...... the cropping photos is pain in the ass.... it just makes me educate myself on PC functions...... but i am glad you came around amongst us nut jobs again. :cheers:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score

"Intimidated"?

Nothing is going to happen to you or your membership here. -unless you repeatedly break the rules.

You obviously wanted me to see this, because you put a notification to me in your post.

You can express your opinion all you want. But you are getting this forum for free, while others pay for it. So I don't really see the value in such an opinion.

I'm a member here too, so I have opinions that I can share, such as the one you have such a problem with.

Yep, I'm happy and healthy, "ol buddy"..

Edit: "Intimated" I read it wrong.

Doesn't matter, for the same applies.

You've got opinions, you shared yours. I have opinions, I shared mine.

Last edited:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Haven't been around much lately" huh?

A quick check shows that you've been here dozens of times over the last few months.

I haven't even checked past October.

Glad to see that you're enjoying the forum!

scozz

Reaction score
expressing your opinions is actually ok, I, however, never even realized you were gone.........but welcome back, nonetheless.
Well thanks HCT,......you're,...ah,......you're,.....ummm,......oh yeah,...you're the drummer guy,.... right?

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
does it really matter?

I was actually trying to give you a more neutral view of the forum change (from someone who stuck around through it and came out on the other side) since you claimed it led to you leaving....

in retrospect, it sounds more like you came back spoiling for a fight?

if you want to quote me, then quote me, don't chop it up to read like you want it to.
Do they do that kind of childish stuff over at the Marshall Forum?

Last edited:

scozz

Reaction score
"Intimidated"?

Nothing is going to happen to you or your membership here. -unless you repeatedly break the rules.

You obviously wanted me to see this, because you put a notification to me in your post.

You can express your opinion all you want. But you are getting this forum for free, while others pay for it. So I don't really see the value in such an opinion.

I'm a member here too, so I have opinions that I can share, such as the one you have such a problem with.

Yep, I'm happy and healthy, "ol buddy"..
"Haven't been around much lately" huh?

A quick check shows that you've been here dozens of times over the last few months.

I haven't even checked past October.

Glad to see that you're enjoying the forum!
Wow, a little touchy Dave. Take it easy, there's no need to get upset. Oh, and please try to get my quotes correct, maybe English isn't your first language, I don't know. I said "intimated", it means to" imply", or "hint", or to "make known indirectly" NOT "intimidated" which means "threatening". Believe me you are not intimidating to me.

12 times in the past few months? Well that's occasional to me, I'm sure I did a lot more than that before the forum changes came into effect! Oh and thanks, I'm happy that you're glad I'm enjoying the forum.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems to me that if one comes in sideways, messing with people, they are going to get messed with back.

-As witnessed above.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, a little touchy Dave. Take it easy, there's no need to get upset. Oh, and please try to get my quotes correct, maybe English isn't your first language, I don't know. I said "intimated", it means to" imply", or "hint", or to "make known indirectly" NOT "intimidated" which means "threatening". Believe me you are not intimidating to me.

12 times in the past few months? Well that's occasional to me, I'm sure I did a lot more than that before the forum changes came into effect! Oh and thanks, I'm happy that you're glad I'm enjoying the forum.
Now we're insulting? And you tell me to take it easy?

I already said that I read it wrong, small print for my aging eyes.

As well, maybe you better check your own "second language", for I said dozens of times. Plural.

Hey, what's good for the goose, right? Besides, further checking reveals that you've been here constantly. Several times a week.

That's okay with me, surely it is. Why you want to make a different impression with your original post is beyond me.

What are you looking for from me?

You called me out, right out of the blue with the @LtDave32. You do realize that, don't you?

It appears quite clear to me that you've come to pick a fight with me. You purposely called me out with a problem, then you react to my answer by labeling me with "touchy" and "upset".

Why on earth would you want to do that?

How on earth is that going to end well?

Don't you have anything better to do than to figuratively poke people with a stick?

scozz

Reaction score
does it really matter?

I was actually trying to give you a more neutral view of the forum change (from someone who stuck around through it and came out on the other side) since you claimed it led to you leaving....

in retrospect, it sounds more like you came back spoiling for a fight?

if you want to quote me, then quote me, don't chop it up to read like you want it to.
Do they do that kind of childish stuff over at the Marshall Forum?
No, it doesn't matter at all, not at all! I really don't understand your attitude toward me. I broke up your quote to emphasize what I was about to respond to. You said, "I, however, never even realized you were gone" I took that as a comical slight at my expense. That's why I responded like I didn't remember you, you know,... it's a joke man. Man oh man,.....maybe you don't know.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you take swipes at people, then hide behind "it's a joke man".

Troll move. Keep it alive with band-aids like "joke" so it doesn't get shut down as trolling.

But yeah, it's trolling.

scozz

Reaction score
Seems to me that if one comes in sideways, messing with people, they are going to get messed with back.

-As witnessed above.
Oh come on Dave, I didn't "come in sideways", I came straight in, I put a notification to you directly so you would see it, and you could respond if you wanted to. I must admit I didn't think you'd respond so angerly. I'm not trying to stir up anything, I simply stated what had happened and you can't deny that.

scozz

Reaction score
So you take swipes at people, then hide behind "it's a joke man".

Troll move. Keep it alive with band-aids like "joke" so it doesn't get shut down as trolling.

But yeah, it's trolling.
:shock: Trolling, are you serious? I've been a member here for 13 years! You've got some nerve. You should re-read the posts, because you're making a fool of yourself. I'm done.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh come on Dave, I didn't "come in sideways", I came straight in, I put a notification to you directly so you would see it, and you could respond if you wanted to. I must admit I didn't think you'd respond so angerly. I'm not trying to stir up anything, I simply stated what had happened and you can't deny that.
Oh bullshit. :laugh2:

You called me out to troll. And I'm not angry in the slightest. I'm laughing.

And when have I "denied" anything?

You're the one with the problem. You brought it up.

"coming in sideways" is coming in out of the blue, completely off-topic, for the purposes of trolling.

And you know damn well that's what you're doing. Everybody sees it.

What the F do you want to accomplish with this, anyway? :rofl:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
:shock: Trolling, are you serious? I've been a member here for 13 years! You've got some nerve. You should re-read the posts, because you're making a fool of yourself. I'm done.
I'm making a fool of myself?

I'm not the one calling people out here. I simply responded to your call-out.

Far as fool goes, you'd better check the mirror. I think you got that reversed somehow.

You're done.. I've got some nerve. Angry much? :laugh2:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man, don't you hate it when you come in to throw a grenade, and the damn thing blows up in your hand? :laugh2:

13 years of being here.

So what? You come in her poking a stick at me, it makes no difference. You still have to behave.

If I were you.. (I know, you can't stand the thought, right?) I'd find something else to do besides harass moderators for no apparent reason.

Yes, you are done with this thread. And if you continue your harassment of me elsewhere on the forum, there will be other action taken besides having you leave this thread.

Frankly, I simply have better things to do than to play around with being baited.

Have a good one, scozz!

Last edited: