NAD: Yamaha THR30II

Harley90

Reaction score
I have a few of the early ones myself, worth it to upgrade? real improvements?

Pop1655

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a few of the early ones myself, worth it to upgrade? real improvements?
Inquiring minds want to know!

I let my 10 go. Used to run headphone out into powered monitors. Loved what I got. In hindsight, probably could have stuck with it and skipped the Helix.

Lhdr

Reaction score
I prefer the Adio Air GT. I tried the THR 10 II, The Vox in my opinion has a much better 3D sound stage and more usable tones. Have not tried the 30.

Gibsonrocknroll

Reaction score
When I was looking for a small practice amp I looked at all of them and decided on the Yamaha. Then I had to decide on the THR10, the THR10C, or the THR10X. I went with the THR10 and used this amp for many years. I recently looked into the THR30II model. After many reviews and Youtube videos I decided to purchase one. I also purchased the THR carry bag. This amp did not disappoint me. This amp is a little monster. The amp combines the THR10, THR10C, and the THR10X. It has a built in battery so you don't have to keep the cord plugged in. It also has a built in wireless receiver for cable free playing. There is an app where you can change the settings. It also has bluetooth. I am very happy with this amp.

Latest Threads