NAD The Super Has Arrived

DeafDumbBlind Kid

Reaction score
More exactly, I went and got it. 5 hours of driving but none of the traditional angst-ridden wait for delivery. I can go further if necessary but I have got to start earlier in the day unless I'm traveling in summer. I could really feel how short the day was. Brought it into the house while I was waiting for my grill to heat up.

Big beast, 4x10 6L6 hefty iron. Pretty damn clean for an amp close to 30 years old. Sounded glorious with my R9 and CV70 strat. Going to play all my guitars (that are left) through it and take pics. Maybe some audio. I'm tired now and will dream of great guitar tones.

DeafDumbBlind Kid

Reaction score
Well this thread is absolutely worthless without pictures.
I was tired, I've been walking all day, looking for a job but I get your picture by Friday

bewFLRV.jpg

dc007

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite of the old fenders

DeafDumbBlind Kid

Reaction score
My favorite of the old fenders
I had one before, traded it towards something else. Been looking for years for another one. I had sold a bunch of guitars recently, found this on Reverb and it was about 2.5 hours away and decided to go for it. It will make a fine companion for my Marshall half stack.

DeafDumbBlind Kid

Reaction score
thanks @fernieite
Played my R0 through it last night. Those two were made for each other. Can't wait to try the line out into an audio interface. Last time I had one of these amps, I was using a 4-track cassette deck. Should be interesting.

DeafDumbBlind Kid

Reaction score
Weighs 60 pounds, could be worse. At least they used pine for the cabinet. it is more awkward than excessively heavy. I think my old DSL 401 1x12 weighed just under 51 pounds, MDF cabinet most likely.

Latest Threads