NAD Stage Right 30 watt tube head with 1 x 12" vintage 30 speaker

drmmrr55

Reaction score
Just got a MonoPrice 611830 30 watt tube head/1 x 12" cab with a Celestion Vintage 30. Monoprice has them on sale for 20% off at $479. It has 4 JJ EL84 power tubes, and 3 unbranded Chinese 12ax7 preamp tubes. I decided to take a chance and order one, and it turned out to be money well spent.

These are all plywood construction with nice Tolex, all black metal corners, and really good quality. This is the same company that makes the 15 watt tube combo for $249 which is a good deal, and the 15 watter sounds great, but the cab of the 15 watt combo, is all MDF. This head/cab set is all wood, and sounds great. I think it's a clone of a Laney 30 watt head.

Anyway, at $479, it's a helluva deal, and my new Les Paul Goldtop Deluxe sings thru it! You can get the speaker cab loaded with a Celestion Vintage 30 speaker from them for $199, such a deal!
Stage Right 30 watt 2.jpg

Last edited:

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
BAD FREAKIN' ASS :p :p :p CONGRATS. Nothing like a sweet tube amp!

rich85

Reaction score
I love how people comment "Wouldn't trust it for gigging" when it comes to cheap amps like this

Yeah, because I'm sure Marshall, Fender etc. Don't care about production costs and keeping them low.

Cheapest thing for any amp company is to make them reliable for as cheap as possible. For how many Monoprice amps have sold, I am yet to see any? complaints.

Only exception is Bugera.

Anyway rant over. Enjoy!!

Latest Threads