NAD(soon): Phaez Duophonic 35

needlespauls

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yessssss!!!
Sold and traded some stuff recently, now I have a Vintage/Oversized Avatar 2x12 closed back cab with V-Types ready to rock....awaiting my incoming Phaez.
I had the first Pasadena I while ago, a 50 watt with EL34’s and added a Jackal 18 a bit after. Such good amps. Had to pretty much clear out everything down the road for a bit though and sadly don’t have them anymore. Things have been better over the last couple years and are getting even better. So, building the rig back up!!
This one is 6L6 powered with a Daisycutter channel a Blackface Clean channel. I can’t wait!!!

needlespauls

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
EB5A3A97-751E-4B7C-BEC9-61397E7EB5C6.jpeg

needlespauls

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Crickets?!?!
Oh no I don’t think so hahaha!!!
This amp is.....bonkers.
all said anddone with a head shell this monster is going to be under 30lbs. Way under. Warm liquid cleans for days, classic rock to metal...add an SD-1 and it’s tight right metal perfection. I am blowwwwwn away, and I’ve played pretty much everything. I just can’t get over how good this amp is. I’m usually an EL34 guy through and through...but this does the British hard rock thing, as well as the big fender cleans, even approaching 5150 animal aggression. I’m like bababababa....

Latest Threads