NAD ..... Randall rg100sc g2 ....

BKS

Reaction score
Do i need it... Nooooo. Took me a long time to decide. First decided against it but in the end decided to go ahead anyway. Guy is happy with the pacifica and came from Belgium for the deal.
No idea how old it is, does not have a serial number were one should be. Amp looks like new, sound really good for a solid state. Damn is is heavy.... For a solid state amp. Build in reverb and chorus, who needs more. Came with original pedal, also looking as straight out the box....
So... I have a new toy:headbanger:
DSC_3048_compress25.jpg

Looks like a growing collection of amps now i told myself i have enough guitars.... :hmm::rolleyes:

afireinside

Reaction score
Nice i snagged a RG80sc 112 last year for $40. Had the rare footswitch also. Smelled like a dead hooker, strip clubs and old beer. After a clean up sounds amazing!
Screenshot_20200801-064521_Gallery.jpg

wildhawk1

Reaction score
Another on my long list of always wanted to try amps.

Remember early 2000's I was in a Madison WI music store and dad was buying a rg100 and guitar for his son that looked about twelve.

Junior wanted to learn how to play guitar.

Hope they lived in a BIG house.

bblooz

Reaction score
Yeah - they're pretty solid amps that are loud as hell! Enjoy........

Reactions: BKS

BKS

Reaction score
Clean channel is loud as hell... Surprise the gain channel is not. Huge step between both. But i manager to get really nice sounds out of it now. Sound is awefull over Headphones tho haha... Chorus is okay (need that on on gain channel if i switch channel to prevent a huge difference in volume....)

Latest Threads