NAD - Mesa Boogie Express 5:50+

Gar

Reaction score
14231204_10154420310070420_6230234443636050497_o.jpg

Apologies for the low quality phone pic. Sold my Fender Bassman and Gibson SG today. The money I got paid for this. It is used but absoloubtly mint. Has the cover and footswitch.

It is physically smaller and lighter in weight than the bassman, lighter than the vox ac30. It is a grown up, pro sound, perfect for the covers band I am currently playing in. Impressed with the features and versatility of this amp. Plenty to dial in.

Only problem is I spent all day wheelin' and dealin' that it is too late to plug in and play......even on the 5 watt setting. 5watts, 25 or 50 watts on independant channels, it's got the lot! Slider switch eq section....reverb...solo boost....Hopefully it can replace the vox too....it'll be fun finding out!

jbrew1977

Reaction score
Uhhhhmmm... SWEET! Grown up pro sound amps can be frustrating to learn, but once you truly master an amp like this you'll never look back! Not voiced quite the same but I own a Carvin V3M and the versatility makes the learning curve an afterthought! This will be the last amp you ever need!

Gridlock

Reaction score
Nice amp. I ownd a 5:50 non-plus. I loved all the features of the amp and the clean and blues channels.

Enjoy

Gar

Reaction score
Thanks. Had chance to have a play. There's so many sounds in this amp, it's great. Love the slider EQ section. It makes my Les Paul sound like it does in my head which is nice. Think I've been using the wrong amp for my liking for years. The cleans sound fat and huge, the distortions fat and creamy. Love it!

Liquid State

Reaction score
Congrats! I have the little brother (non +). These are great amps. I love my modded Fender and my Vox's, but I know exactly what you mean about these being a step up. Lot's of tones to be found in these - have fun

Latest Threads