NAD Friedman Runt 50!

nicolasrivera

Reaction score
Man, what an amazing amp. Got this on a killer deal for $1,150 from the Music Zoo store.

It has the best clean channel as a pedal platform that i have ever tried, pedals i was going to sell sound glorious in this amp. The BE Channel is beautiful, full modded Marshall organic and dynamic.

Before this i tried a Small Box and its a fantastic amp, but too way over my budget.

Still on the honeymoon phase, but this amp delivers in spades.

Cheers.

danny

Reaction score
man looks so beautyfull!!!

i am gassing a BE -100 or the JJ , i have spent a lot in the last two moths i bought a custom and a bran new traditional , well let me tell you the day that went to just check the friedman because they have it at guitar center!!!!

it sounds so goooddddd !!!!!!!!!!! for i moment i though to buy right there but then I saw the bill !!!!!!

wooooo it was 3666 just on the head and 899 plus the cabinet plus taxes !!!!!!!
i went home and i was in shock!!! at that moment i back off on the amp that night i said to myself i have to get that guitar and that amp !!!! so got the guitar
next day !

now i am half way to heaven !!!
traditional + BE 100 = Heaven

i hope you give us more detail a bout the sound !!! and rock and roll baby!

Last edited:

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Man, what an amazing amp. Got this on a killer deal for $1,150 from the Music Zoo store.

It has the best clean channel as a pedal platform that i have ever tried, pedals i was going to sell sound glorious in this amp. The BE Channel is beautiful, full modded Marshall organic and dynamic.

Before this i tried a Small Box and its a fantastic amp, but too way over my budget.

Still on the honeymoon phase, but this amp delivers in spades.

Cheers.

Outstanding brother!!!!

Can we expect some clips or vids?:fingersx:

Mr Insane

Reaction score
I was playing a Friedman at Sweetwater's gearfest last weekend. Some dude was showing me all the switches. It wasn't I was finished playing that I realized it was Dave Friedman.