NAD - Fender Twin Reverb Tone Master

EasyAce

Reaction score
My amplifying heart has long been with the Twin Reverb. But the weight of the sucker got too much for me a few years ago. It's no fun to carry something that makes you feel as though you're carrying a casket alone---with the corpse inside.

Then I heard about this. Solid state version of the Twin Reverb. Went to a shop and tried one out. Fell in love with how some way, some how, Fender nailed the exact Twin Reverb dept and sound in a solid state box. And the package is less than half the weight of the tube Twin Reverb.

Finally landed one today . . . and it still sounds exactly like the classic tube Twin Reverb. With one additional kicker---you can dial the output power to fit the venue and still have that classic Twin Reverb sound. You can go from single watt to 5W to 12W to 22W to 40W to the full-on 85W and no longer settle for something lesser in a smaller room because you get what you love about the Twin Reverb. Fender, at least, finally got solid state right!

1656805303454.png

1656805333493.png

1656805468168.png

efstop

Small amps ^^ are fun
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pry the Tone Master badge off and no one will know it isn't a tube Twin :cool:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't CARE if they knew the difference....
They don't KNOW and they don't CARE.
They just want some good tunez....

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back in the full time days, I might play my old Custom Lester, next night or two, my cheap at the time nat yankee ash Ibanez Blazer... If one of my buds said something something about it, I'd be prone to play the Blazer every night for the next couple weeks.... I didn't have an ego to stroke... I was at 'work'.... Guitar/amp/keyboards/etc. were tools.

Neffco

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most would just see “Fender Amp” anyway.

Enjoy your new light weight twin. I thought about them for a minute, but I bought a 68 Super, then I went 4x12 Marshall and SV20H. Not playing out much though of late.And I have too many amps.

rich85

Reaction score
Enjoy! I have the Deluxe and Super Reverb and I mean…..I guess I could get a Twin then have all 3……

Just make sure you update it to the latest firmware is my only advice. They really fix up the reverb!

Latest Threads