Mystery Pedal

GitFiddle

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know what pedal is on top of Billy G's Magnatone amp in this video?

The song starts @ 1:14 and there are a few closeups but just can't quite make out the name of the pedal. It looks so familiar but i can't find it anywhere.

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
ego_v2-jrr-edit.jpg

?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Reaction score
I'm pretty confident it's a Wampler Urban. My guess is it's one that has been specifically built for him, so there might not be any/many other examples of that particular layout around

If you pause the video at 2.39 you can clearly make out that it says URBAN

Also makes sense that it is this pedal as he is using a little bit of delay and he's running it into the FX loop

GitFiddle

Reaction score
I'm pretty confident it's a Wampler Urban. My guess is it's one that has been specifically built for him, so there might not be any/many other examples of that particular layout around

If you pause the video at 2.39 you can clearly make out that it says URBAN

Also makes sense that it is this pedal as he is using a little bit of delay and he's running it into the FX loop

Yes was looking at the 2:39 mark and best I could tell also, with a magnifying glass was that it said URBAN. Can't find any info on one like that. Dusty Hill also has a blue pedal on top of his amp but can't tell that one at all.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Reaction score
Yes was looking at the 2:39 mark and best I could tell also, with a magnifying glass was that it said URBAN. Can't find any info on one like that. Dusty Hill also has a blue pedal on top of his amp but can't tell that one at all.
I believe that Brian originally built an 'URBAN' prototype for Keith Urban, this first one was green and it was an overdrive designed to drive his amp which Keith was running pretty clean

284479_10150314568931077_45339601076_9687293_5317823_n.jpg

After this one he built another 'URBAN' for Keith which was a delay, and an iteration of that is what I think Billy has in this video

Latest Threads