Mysterious Romro Teaser!

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Definitely not a pretty sight... :facepalm:

The first time I ever saw the dude, I thought that he purposefully had oversize dentures fabricated, the way Morton Downey Jr. once did, just to give him a more striking sort of appearance.

In fact, I actually asked him if that's what his gigantic teeth were really all about... and I didn't ask to insult him, but simply wanted to know what was up with the gigantic teeth.

Then he did his threatening video and... well, there was the answer, right there.

--R
It has BOTH?

:eek2:

:shock:

How could any "medical practice" do that? Never mind, I know the answer...

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
One day, somebody who claimed to be a victim of his (or something like that-- the writer was a bit hazy when it came to his or her precise reasons) wrote to ask me if I still had the video. The writer said that his/her attorney was interested in the video itself, and wanted a copy or something.

I wrote back to tell whoever it was that if he or she actually had an attorney who wished to secure a copy of the video, then perhaps he or she should get his or her attorney to contact me with the request.

I also mentioned that whoever this attorney was, the lawyer better be a registered bar member in the state the attorney practiced law in... and that I'd be checking that information.

Never heard from the writer again.

--R

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
One day, somebody who claimed to be a victim of his (or something like that-- the writer was a bit hazy when it came to his or her precise reasons) wrote to ask me if I still had the video. The writer said that his/her attorney was interested in the video itself, and wanted a copy or something.

I wrote back to tell whoever it was that if he or she actually had an attorney who wished to secure a copy of the video, then perhaps he or she should get his or her attorney to contact me with the request.

I also mentioned that whoever this attorney was, the lawyer better be a registered bar member in the state the attorney practiced law in... and that I'd be checking that information.

Never heard from the writer again.

--R
Did you ever meet him in person?

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is him without the false teeth-- it's a vidcap from the video he did so as to threaten Dave.

I kept a copy of the thing for... posterity, I guess.

View attachment 440462

He removes the dentures when he wishes to appear to be either frightening or especially pathetic.

--R
And he comes off as the latter, every time.

Though with that pungi-stake grill, one had better aim careful when taking a swing at him.
The only thin

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
I think I'm the only one here that has. Not a thing to be proud of.
Was he as unbalanced as he seems or whatever? I know little, but cannot figure out if it is all an act or in real need of mental health treatment. Both?

I cannot understand the need to draw attention like that at all.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
Romero Rose ...

Romero Rose ...

Redrum … Redrum … REDRUM .... REDRUM!!

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely not a pretty sight... :facepalm:

The first time I ever saw the dude, I thought that he purposefully had oversize dentures fabricated, the way Morton Downey Jr. once did, just to give him a more striking sort of appearance.

In fact, I actually asked him if that's what his gigantic teeth were really all about... and I didn't ask to insult him, but simply wanted to know what was up with the jumbo gnashers.

Then he did his threatening video and... well, there was the answer, right there.

--R
He'd have better luck if he duck-taped his teeth to a heavy object and threw them at me.

TheX

just some do0d
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it cruel of me, that I don't give a damn? He's an attention whore, pure and simple.
As long as he's gone from Austin, and I never have to see him again...all I have to say is *see ya*!

Latest Threads