My Wife is Awesome!

Seven

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
On a recent road trip to a family reunion we hit a dead spot and my Apple Music went out so my wife switched over to fm radio and she says oh I love this song by Chris Stapleton. Not being really a country fan I hadn’t heard it, but I said Fender just brought out a Chris Stapleton amp. She says cool you have to get it. I said well it’s 2K and I just bought an amp. She said I don’t care you should get it.

Soooo, I said hell yeah! :dude:

Case24

Reaction score
Beautiful amp! My wife has been tolerant of my GAS this year; an 18 watt kit, a used SG, a used Avatar cab and a new Taylor acoustic. I mentioned today that I’d like to learn to play the mandolin and I got the look. I’ll bring it up again in another couple of months. Don’t want to push my luck. ;)

jkes01

Reaction score
On a recent road trip to a family reunion we hit a dead spot and my Apple Music went out so my wife switched over to fm radio and she says oh I love this song by Chris Stapleton. Not being really a country fan I hadn’t heard it, but I said Fender just brought out a Chris Stapleton amp. She says cool you have to get it. I said well it’s 2K and I just bought an amp. She said I don’t care you should get it.

Soooo, I said hell yeah! :dude:

View attachment 391954
View attachment 391955
Except now she is gonna expect you to learn some Chris Stapleton and play it on that thing.

:iough:

Just kidding, well maybe not. Nice amp and great wife. My wife has shopped with me for most of my gear. She is an enabler. :)