My Theme Song

Meatwad

Reaction score
I prefer not to fight, unless I'm backed into a corner and there's absolutely no alternative.

I would much rather......

My father is a nothing more than an ignorant, abusive bully.
He has been my whole life.....treated my Mother (God rest her soul) and his only son like shit for then most part.
There was a period of 8 years where we didn't speak to each other, and those were the happiest years of my life.
But.....like an idiot, I let him back into my life, and it's been spiraling downward ever since.

Unfortunately, he's just unbearable for me to deal with, even in small doses, so.....I've decided to cut him out of my life (again) for my own well being.

I don't wanna fight.
I don't want to argue.
I'm not playing into his bullshit.........Period.

He can fucking rot and die all by his lonely miserable self.

Lot's of folks in the family think that I'm the horrible person because of this.
They can all fuck off too.

Have a nice day!

Sorry........venting.

fry

Reaction score
Sorry to read this. My dad has been gone for three years. He could be a little bit rough around the edges, but at the end of the day, he always put his family above all else. Now his father, on the other hand, was a mean ass drunk. My dad left home to join the army out of high school. He had virtually no contact with his father the rest of his life after that. When I was young, somebody called and said his dad was drunk at some bar, and they needed somebody to come and get him. My dad went, and I think that’s the only contact he had with him for the last couple decades of his life. I only saw my grandfather one time, and I mean I saw him. I was sitting in the car with my mom at a stoplight, right in front of the Greyhound bus station. He used to hang around in there. My mom pointed through the glass and said “that is your grandfather sitting right there”. That was it, never saw him before or after, never spoke to him. Some people just shouldn’t have kids, but a lot of us wouldn’t be here if they didn’t.

Last edited:

Latest Threads