My son got into his first fight today

lunchbox

Reaction score
At school. Typical 9 year old kid stuff.

A boy from 4th grade jumped into the Gaga ball pit and attempted to take over the game. The kids playing told him to get out, but he wouldn’t listen. My boy, standing next to the ring, told him to get out. I guess he didn’t like a white kid telling him to do something (other kid is Mexican), because even though other Mexican kids were telling him to get out, he targeted my boy and stepped at him saying ‘fuck you, you little bitch’. This is a 9 or 10 year old, mind you. My boy said he challenged him and said, through gritted teeth, ‘oh yeah?!’. Great comeback kid. lol. Apparently that set the other kid off and he attacked my boy, grabbing him and throwing him to the ground.

Now, I only have 1/2 of the story, but my boy said that the other kid started punching him in the stomach, and then started choking him with both hands. So my boy said he kicked him in the dick and pushed him off. Then they both got up and my boy punched the kid straight in the face and gave him a bloody nose. So proud!! Then the fight was broken up by the teachers.

We’ll have to find out what happens to the other kid on Monday. My boy is afraid that he broke the kids nose, but I told him not to worry about it.

Wifey is freaking out and we got in a huge argument about my cavalier attitude about it. ‘Boys will be boys’ I said, and she got triggered. I tried to explain that boys get in fights and this is ‘normal’, but she doesn’t agree. She wants to change 1000’s of year of human male evolution to fit her SJW outlook on life. I told her so and she wasn’t happy about that. Maybe I need some personal relations courses or something. lol

So proud of my boy for not starting, but apparently ending his first fight with a punch to the kids nose!!

Tone deaf

Reaction score
...My boy is afraid that he broke the kids nose, but I told him not to worry about it...

That's what his nose is for...

Wifey is freaking out and we got in a huge argument about my cavalier attitude about it. ‘Boys will be boys’ I said, and she got triggered. I tried to explain that boys get in fights and this is ‘normal’, but she doesn’t agree. She wants to change 1000’s of year of human male evolution to fit her SJW outlook on life. I told her so and she wasn’t happy about that. Maybe I need some personal relations courses or something. lol

Just wait until she catches you teaching him to ground and pound.

So proud of my boy for not starting, but apparently ending his first fight with a punch to the kids nose!!

Don't throw the first punch, but make sure you throw the last one.

Nothing like a proud dad moment!

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If I could go back in time, I'd tell 10 year old me to beat every ass that looked at me funny. I was bullied like a mofo from 6-12th grade.

Honestly, I was such a good and timid kid, but an easy target. I got suspended once in HS, for the only time I ever fought on school grounds on school hours. After months of harassment. FB coaches wouldn't do a fucking thing. Last time I ever raised my hand at someone til I put on a uniform.

Truth is, I coulda beat every mother fucker senseless that picked on me. But I didn't cuz I'm a teddy bear.

Ain't no such thing as a permanent record. Good for him.

Lungo

Reaction score
You’re kid isn’t scared of standing up for what’s right and that’s a good thing. Getting in a fight isn’t the important part. Winning or losing isn’t important either. Having the courage to take action is what matters and that’s what you should be proud of.

lunchbox

Reaction score
You’re kid isn’t scared of standing up for what’s right and that’s a good thing. Getting in a fight isn’t the important part. Winning or losing isn’t important either. Having the courage to take action is what matters and that’s what you should be proud of.

That’s exactly what I told him today; that I was proud of him for standing up for what is right, and secondly for standing up for himself.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
what did your wife do after you slapped her ass and told her to shut it and make dinner? :D

:laugh2:

(*the trick is to have a big grin on your face when you do it. :thumb: )

Good on your boy for breaking a bullies nose.

Latest Threads