My Private Hell: Car + Craigslist = :-(

kernelofwisdom

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I traded that Camaro for a boat! My daughter appreciated that move.

Craigslist blows, but it's still an option you can't overlook. However, I have to say I have met some great people on there while moving gear around, one who's a friend now and some I keep up with. It's just there's no filter, so anybody can send you anything.

Thanks for the comment about having mostly good customers, helps pull me out of the negativity dive and back into good humor. :-D

Let me know what you think when you get the "fake"!

If you ship, you need to put me on the list for Left 4 Dead 2; I want that as soon as it drops!

redcoats1976

Reaction score
i sold my 66 pontiac after owning it 25 years.just didnt drive it the way it was built to be driven anymore (i.e.,like a maniac)itwas a 400 c.i.,cammed,modified turbo 400 tranny,headers,with a 70 judge carb and manifold.i rejected many potential buyers too...does it have a/c,no,ripped it out when the bigger motor went in,your wife wont like this one,etc.finally found a suitable owner for her.was it just coincidence he was also into guitars?

v8ko

Reaction score
I traded that Camaro for a boat! My daughter appreciated that move.

Craigslist blows, but it's still an option you can't overlook. However, I have to say I have met some great people on there while moving gear around, one who's a friend now and some I keep up with. It's just there's no filter, so anybody can send you anything.

Thanks for the comment about having mostly good customers, helps pull me out of the negativity dive and back into good humor. :-D

Let me know what you think when you get the "fake"!

If you ship, you need to put me on the list for Left 4 Dead 2; I want that as soon as it drops!

A Boat? Ha you are a wild man. I had one years ago and decided that its best to just have a friend with a boat : )

Were about ready to head back into the studio to start laying tracks for our next CD and I really want to lay some tracks with that guitar and a fender champ, whoopee!

BTW we sometimes get games in up to a week early and if we get that one early youll be playing it before its released. Looks like the release date is Nov17th-ish.

Geardog

Reaction score
Kernel, enjoy the boat with your daughter & family. I've owned a few 1969 Camaro's. Love them all, always wanted a 69 with the hideaway grille.

Some time ago I had to let this Rod go, still miss it!

Cookie-boy

Reaction score
In my opinion (present company accepted) the retail public are all c**ts!!!

v8ko

Reaction score
You know what I dont get AT ALL? Is the new camaro, I actually throw up in my mouth a little everytime I see one. Problem is if you CANT make it BETTER than the original dont make it at all.

Same goes for the new Challenger. YUCK.

Latest Threads